Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highly Experienced USMLE Tutor !
Hi Guys, 

I am a highly experienced USMLE tutor and have been teaching USMLE for almost seven years now and I have achieved more than 90 percent success rate. I teach through Gotomeeting everyday and my each session lasts for around two hours. I have both group and one on one sessions. I will give you notes which will cover most of the major books and whatever else is required to score high in board exams. I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores. I am a doctor of medicine and have practiced medicine for many years. I will assess you periodically by conducting tests including questions from CMS and also NBME. 

Right now I have various group sessions at different timings for step 1, step 2 and step 3. The syllabus is finished within 50 days if you join these sessions. 

If you want one on one then syllabus will be finished within 30 days.

We are a company of highly experienced doctors who teach step 1, step 2 and step 3. For further queries and FEES please mail me or drop me a line. You can see the huge list of testimonials at the my website www.usmleglobal.com

Regards,

ph:
email: @gmail.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »