Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Basics are very weak HELP!
Greetings, I need help. my basic sciences are quite weak so I want to start studying them but oriented to take the usmle, some people have recommended me UWorld etc but being so weak in basic sciences I do not understand very well, what method do you recommend to start, I was thinking lecturio or kaplan. Some method that helps me in the basics and then strengthens me, I have 5 to 6 hours available a day and I would like to take step 1 in 1 year or a year and a half

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.
(09-24-2021, 02:52 PM)Danieljunr Wrote: Greetings, I need help. my basic sciences are quite weak so I want to start studying them but oriented to take the usmle, some people have recommended me UWorld etc but being so weak in basic sciences I do not understand very well, what method do you recommend to start, I was thinking lecturio or kaplan. Some method that helps me in the basics and then strengthens me, I have 5 to 6 hours available a day and I would like to take step 1 in 1 year or a year and a half

I recommend Kaplan. Did you start preparation already?
(09-24-2021, 03:58 PM)O Pool svasya Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 02:52 PM)Danieljunr Wrote: Greetings, I need help. my basic sciences are quite weak so I want to start studying them but oriented to take the usmle, some people have recommended me UWorld etc but being so weak in basic sciences I do not understand very well, what method do you recommend to start, I was thinking lecturio or kaplan. Some method that helps me in the basics and then strengthens me, I have 5 to 6 hours available a day and I would like to take step 1 in 1 year or a year and a half

I recommend Kaplan. Did you start preparation already?

Not yet, I want to have everything clean before
You can check out boards and beyond lectures they are quite in sync with first aid and not too much all over the place. I my self found kaplan quite difficult for clearing my concept. And its not in sync with first aid so its difficult to study kaplan and go on firstaid. You can check out osmosis lectures as well. Try different resources and see which suits u and also keep in mind the time required by those lectures and the relevant amount they teach.
Boards and beyond
Osmosis
Pathoma
Goljan
Usmle rx(for flash cards and chaper wise questions)
Did you try live courses like Kaplan?
Is Kaplan still doing live courses? I thought they stopped live. Did they restart?
Nice, thank you.
Use is a new advanced platform and nothing like it on the internet.

Hi, I can read kaplan with you. If you are interested please leave me your skype or email address.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »