Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 study partner
currently going through UW, would like to find someone who would like to discuss chapters in FA. time zone is CEST.
(10-19-2021, 09:46 AM)igrasic Wrote: currently going through UW, would like to find someone who would like to discuss chapters in FA. time zone is CEST.

Hi,
I'd be interested but wanted to know if this is your first time going through UW. Have you used other resources prior to this time? 
Skype name is chuxchux3. We can chat over there and see how this works.
Thanks
(10-19-2021, 09:46 AM)igrasic Wrote: currently going through UW, would like to find someone who would like to discuss chapters in FA. time zone is CEST.

I am interested if the timeline is clear and we have similar targets. I plan to take it in late spring(5 months) so reach out if you think we can work together.
(10-26-2021, 03:45 AM)success101 Wrote:

I am interested if the timeline is clear and we have similar targets. I plan to take it in late spring(5 months) so reach out if you think we can work together.

hi , i am also interested and in same boat , would love to join you .
When is a good time to join?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »