Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Partner Needed
Hello, I am looking a for a intermediate/ serious study partner to go through uworld SYSTEM-WISE (and possibly FA). This will be my second pass. I've done boards and beyond completely once as well.

About me: I am located in CST but can work with other timezones in America. I will be on time and ready each day without fail. 

If interested please contact me on skype, my username is TAJB3 (look for a picture of bonsai tree)
or my email vintage.veritas@gmail.com. 

I'd like to do a trial read first, to see if we can work together. You can pick the topic and number of questions for the trial run.
(12-21-2021, 03:38 PM)shakarock Wrote: Hello, I am looking a for a intermediate/ serious study partner to go through uworld SYSTEM-WISE (and possibly FA). This will be my second pass. I've done boards and beyond completely once as well.

About me: I am located in CST but can work with other timezones in America. I will be on time and ready each day without fail. 

If interested please contact me on skype, my username is TAJB3 (look for a picture of bonsai tree)

I'd like to do a trial read first, to see if we can work together. You can pick the topic and number of questions for the trial run.

hi add me too skype annaceliacinc@hotmail.com
I have time in the after 4pm EST what's your schedule like this week?
(12-21-2021, 03:38 PM)shakarock Wrote: Hello, I am looking a for a intermediate/ serious study partner to go through uworld SYSTEM-WISE (and possibly FA). This will be my second pass. I've done boards and beyond completely once as well.

So I have FOUND A STUDY PARTNER, Thank you everyone for contacting me through the forum. Best of luck on your exams!
If you want the study partner then you should need a proper guide fr this who knows all basics of what is website copywriting while writing blogs for your help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »