Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scored 260 on step 2CK thanks everyone..
Thanks be to god ,Finally i have passed the step 2CK with a 260. I would like to thank the study partners i met on this forum,I finished all of FA, UW and did Goldusmlereview 6 week classes, they went over all the high yield topics and it was enough for the exam. the review of Internal medicine and biostats was especially helpful the classes helped me focus on the high yield topics on the exam and they let us know whats important and what not to focus on. I only had 10 weeks to prepare and i was able to finish UW in 2 rounds.
Congratulations on passing remy it was a pleasure to be your study partner, let me know if you want to study for step 3 later on. You made me stronger in IM
(02-16-2022, 03:03 AM)remya99 Wrote: Thanks be to god ,Finally i have passed the step 2CK with a 260. I would like to thank the study partners i met on this forum,I finished all of FA, UW and did Goldusmlereview 6 week classes, they went over all the high yield topics and it was enough for the exam. the review of Internal medicine and biostats was especially helpful the classes helped me focus on the high yield topics on the exam and they let us know whats important and what not to focus on. I only had 10 weeks to prepare and i was able to finish UW in 2 rounds.

Hey, congrats a tonne!! 
Could you tell me more regarding biostats?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »