Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PASSED STEP1 what i used to prepare
Finally passed step1 exam, got my score report earlier this week I found my study partners on this forum and I would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum.
The countless hours I spent studying with you helped, and it was a big improvement from my first attempt.
On my first attempt I used FA and UW and I barely failed my exam. I had to raise my 4 children and take care of them while studying it was very difficult for me to find time to study.
On my second attempt I started over on UW and took the goldusmlereview step1 course and it helped me overcome my weaknesses. They will tell you what is important and what is not important in the material they also go into the fine details for each topic that are necessary for the exam. I found goldusmlereview to be very helpful and I was able to perform better on my NBME as my score went up by 30 pts. There is alot of content and the review helped me focus on my weak areas.
I strongly recommend the 8 weeks goldusmle step1 course it was very beneficial to me. I took my exam 2 weeks after I finished the course and passed my step 1 with higher performance.
Good luck to all of you
(03-09-2022, 06:12 AM)keishap Wrote: Finally passed step1 exam, got my score report earlier this week I found my study partners on this forum and I would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum.
The countless hours I spent studying with you helped, and it was a big improvement from my first attempt.
On my first attempt I used FA and UW and I barely failed my exam. I had to raise my 4 children and take care of them while studying it was very difficult for me to find time to study.
On my second attempt I started over on UW and took the goldusmlereview step1 course and it helped me overcome my weaknesses. They will tell you what is important and what is not important in the material they also go into the fine details for each topic that are necessary for the exam. I found goldusmlereview to be very helpful and I was able to perform better on my NBME as my score went up by 30 pts. There is alot of content and the review helped me focus on my weak areas.
I strongly recommend the 8 weeks goldusmle step1 course it was very beneficial to me. I took my exam 2 weeks after I finished the course and passed my step 1 with higher performance.
Good luck to all of you

Congratulations Keisha it was an honor and pleasure to be your study partner good luck on step2ck i would love to be your partner
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing
Congratulations keisha
congratulations
CONGRATULATIONS
(03-09-2022, 06:12 AM)keishap Wrote: Finally passed step1 exam, got my score report earlier this week I found my study partners on this forum and I would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum.
On my second attempt I started over on UW and took the goldusmlereview step1 course and it helped me overcome my weaknesses. They will tell you what is important and what is not important in the material they also go into the fine details for each topic that are necessary for the exam. I found goldusmlereview to be very helpful and I was able to perform better on my NBME as my score went up by 30 pts. There is alot of content and the review helped me focus on my weak areas. Play papa's pizzeria for fun.
Good luck to all of you

Thanks for sharing it.
congratulations
Well done, Keisha! It has been my pleasure to serve as your study buddy; best wishes for your success on the Step2CK! fireboy and watergirl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »