Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAILED STEP2CK avoid acheivable.me and usmlepro they are both SCAMS
I failed my step2ck exam with 189 and i definitely do not recommend taking achievable.me is a scam company they are heavy accent tutors that teach you the wrong outdated concepts
I failed with achievable.me and usmlepro both are total waste of money.
The practice questions covered were nothing like the exam and were much more difficult than the real thing. I realized that they were teaching outdated concepts because alot of the stuff they mentioned in class went against uworld.  USMLEPRO tutor told me i am ready and i may get 260 i ended up a 189. It is a total scam and fraud and they should be shut down and reported to NBME.
They are also very rude and have terrible customer service lady cursed at me on the phone very rude and impolite.

(03-14-2022, 05:04 AM)sujatamd Wrote: I failed my step2ck exam with 189 and i definitely do not recommend taking achievable.me is a scam company they are heavy accent tutors that teach you the wrong outdated concepts
I failed with achievable.me and usmlepro both are total waste of money.
The practice questions covered were nothing like the exam and were much more difficult than the real thing. I realized that they were teaching outdated concepts because alot of the stuff they mentioned in class went against uworld.  USMLEPRO tutor told me i am ready and i may get 260 i ended up a 189. It is a total scam and fraud and they should be shut down and reported to NBME.
They are also very rude and have terrible customer service lady cursed at me on the phone very rude and impolite.

THey also overcharged my credit card without my permission and charged me twice DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFO>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »