Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed USMLE step 2CK thanks god
I am very happy to obtain a passing score on my step2ck exam with 260, I studied for 9 weeks despite having 4 children distracting me, it is very difficult to raise a family and prepare for your USMLE exams. I had to cook and clean for them and watch them in the morning as my wife worked, only had time at night to study and prepare. I relied heavily on the quick notes and rapid review provided by goldusmlereview. I scored 260 on my step2CK, got my score report earlier this week
I found my study partners on this forum several months ago and I would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum.
The countless hours I spent studying with you all helped, and it was a big improvement from my first NBME practice exam.
I started over on UW did 2x, read FA twice and took the goldusmlereview step2CK course and it helped me overcome my weaknesses. They will tell you what to focus on and what is not important in the material they also go into the fine details for each topic that are necessary for the exam. I found goldusmlereview to be very helpful and I was able to perform better on my NBME as my score went up by 30 pts. There is alot of content and the goldusmle CK review helped me focus on my weak areas.
I strongly recommend the 8 weeks goldusmle step2CK course it was very beneficial to me. I took my exam 3 weeks after I finished the course and passed my step 2CK with higher performance.
Good luck to all of you
(04-02-2022, 06:16 AM)dramee Wrote: I am very happy to obtain a passing score on my step2ck exam with 260, I studied for 9 weeks despite having 4 children distracting me, it is very difficult to raise a family and prepare for your USMLE exams. I had to cook and clean for them and watch them in the morning as my wife worked, only had time at night to study and prepare. I relied heavily on the quick notes and rapid review provided by goldusmlereview. I scored 260 on my step2CK, got my score report earlier this week
I found my study partners on this forum several months ago and I would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum.
The countless hours I spent studying with you all helped, and it was a big improvement from my first NBME practice exam.
I started over on UW did 2x, read FA twice and took the goldusmlereview step2CK course and it helped me overcome my weaknesses. They will tell you what to focus on and what is not important in the material they also go into the fine details for each topic that are necessary for the exam. I found goldusmlereview to be very helpful and I was able to perform better on my NBME as my score went up by 30 pts. There is alot of content and the goldusmle CK review helped me focus on my weak areas.
I strongly recommend the 8 weeks goldusmle step2CK course it was very beneficial to me. I took my exam 3 weeks after I finished the course and passed my step 2CK with higher performance.
Good luck to all of you

Congratulations amer it was a pleasure to assist you you also helped me alot thank you for your time
(04-02-2022, 06:16 AM)dramee Wrote: I am very happy to obtain a passing score on my step2ck exam with 260, I studied for 9 weeks despite having 4 children distracting me, it is very difficult to raise a family and prepare for your USMLE exams. I had to cook and clean for them and watch them in the morning as my wife worked, only had time at night to study and prepare. I relied heavily on the quick notes and rapid review provided by goldusmlereview. I scored 260 on my step2CK, got my score report earlier this week
Good luck to all of you

Congratulations to you, with hard work anything is possible, thank you for being there for me too.
congratulations on passing it was an honor to be your study partner
Congratulations amee.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »