Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold review
Hello everyone 
Could you please provide me your opinion on gold review classes for step2 CK !, i am planning to take the course soon. I am hesitant as it is very pricy. Also please share your advice whether it is better to take 2 or 3 months of online classes. Appreciate your response.
(04-02-2022, 05:44 PM)Gigabyte117 Wrote: Hello everyone 
Could you please provide me your opinion on gold review classes for step2 CK !, i am planning to take the course soon. I am hesitant as it is very pricy. Also please share your advice whether it is better to take 2 or 3 months of online classes. Appreciate your response.

Hi Gigabyte117,

I actually took the (gold usmle review) course and had an absolutely wonderful experience. 
Highly recommend !! It's actually not that expensive. Other courses are charging up to $100/hr. 
When I took the course it was like 30 hours per week at $8/hr. No joke !! I was only like 
spending approximately $240 per week. Dr. Thomas actually goes over all the high yield information 
and drills us with USMLE style practice questions. It was a lot of learning through questions with a 
problem-based learning approach. Was almost like a boot camp that reinforces and drills the 
main concepts of the exam into you over and over again. I felt extremely prepared when I went to 
take my step 2 CK exam because we were doing questions in class everyday and also after lecture. 
When it came to test day, it almost felt like a cake-walk because we were simulating test-day
experience everyday for class that ran between 9 am to 4:30/5 pm.. It's up to you how many 
months you want to do. I did 4 months considering the questions on Step 2 CK can sometimes be 
longer. Regardless of what you choose, I wish you the best.
(05-07-2022, 04:47 PM)kashkash Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 05:44 PM)Gigabyte117 Wrote: Hello everyone 

Hi Kashkash

Thank you so much for your honest reply. I really appreciate you taking time to reply in detail about the gold review. Information provided by you will be helpful to many like me who are fickle minded on which review to consider, its really helpful. thank you so much!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »