Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a female study partner
Hi… I’m looking for a female study partner to do RENAL from Bnb, FA and UWorld questions. Will do the topics separately and discuss at the end of the day. I’m from Central time zone. If anyone interested pls let me know. Thank you!!
(04-20-2022, 03:11 PM)Usmle1 Wrote: Hi… I’m looking for a female study partner to do RENAL from Bnb, FA and UWorld questions. Will do the topics separately and discuss at the end of the day. I’m from Central time zone. If anyone interested pls let me know. Thank you!!

I am interested in old NBME, for 2 hours, exam in 3 weeks if interested . I am on ETZ, email marthacarol04@gmail.com
(04-20-2022, 03:11 PM)Usmle1 Wrote: Hi… I’m looking for a female study partner to do RENAL from Bnb, FA and UWorld questions. Will do the topics separately and discuss at the end of the day. I’m from Central time zone. If anyone interested pls let me know. Thank you!!

Hi, I am an old IMG female. CST time zone as well. Please email me at rebhanat@gmail.com
(04-21-2022, 10:10 AM)reparmar Wrote:

Hi, I am an old IMG female. CST time zone as well. Please email me at rebhanat@gmail.com

Hi… sent you an email.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »