Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job opportunity in Los Angeles
Hi everyone, 

There’s is a job opportunity if anyone is interested in working for a non profit company. It’s a clinical job and you will be managing patients in the ICU. No license required. 

I am an IMG and currently working for the company. It’s a great opportunity of you want clinical experience or just want to see what your options are outside of residency. 

Please reach out via this email and I will be able to provide more details. 

This is not spam I promise. You are also looking at making 6 figures starting salary.

(01-24-2022, 09:29 PM)PCMX001 Wrote: Hi everyone, 

There’s a job opportunity if anyone is interested in working for a non profit company. It’s a clinical job and you will be managing patients in the ICU. No license required. 

I am an IMG and currently working for the company. It’s a great opportunity of you want clinical experience or just want to see what your options are outside of residency. 

Please reach out via this thread and your email and I will be able to provide more details. 

This is not spam I promise. You are also looking at making 6 figures starting salary.

There’s is a job opportunity if anyone is interested in working for a non profit company. It’s a clinical job and you will be managing patients in the ICU. No license required. 

There’s a job opportunity if anyone is interested in working for a non profit company. It’s a clinical job and you will be managing patients in the ICU. No license required. 

Please reach out via this thread and your email and I will be able to provide more details. 

Hello, I'm interested.  Please send the details to ririgidi@gmail.com 
Thank you.

(02-06-2022, 06:15 AM)sky1 Wrote:

Hello, I am an IMG and interested in the clinical job. Can you please send the email to orientmalong@gmail.com? Thanks.

Hello, I am an IMG and interested in the clinical job. Can you please send the email to orientmalong@gmail.com? Thanks.

Hi I'm interested in the position. Can you give me a detailed information via email please? (email: raewonkwon@gmail.com)

Can you please send me the details on my email - Anmolbir.98@gmail.com

Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »