Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed step 3 with high performance
I wanted to thank my study partners and friends that helped me study and prepare while working in residency. The night sessions were very helpful for me and I was able to pass my step3 exam on my second attempt. During my first attempt I had no time to study and just read FA and didn't pick the right sequences on my CCS and was not able to finish my blocks in time. I became very depressed and my PD was upset with me for failing. They were threatening to dismiss me if I did not pass on my next attempt.  For my second attempt I used UW software, Goldusmlereview step 3 mcq and ccs(was very helpful) and other notes from friends passed down. The Goldusmle sessions helped me pinpoint where I went wrong with the orders and I was able to fix my sequences, it was also very helpful in terms of covering the materials in a systemic manner and the CCS review was very helpful. This was my last chance and I thank god I found Goldusmle and my study partners here on this forum. Thank you all and thank you for the countless hours and support.
(05-03-2022, 04:27 PM)maxdoc92 Wrote: I wanted to thank my study partners and friends that helped me study and prepare while working in residency. The night sessions were very helpful for me and I was able to pass my step3 exam on my second attempt. During my first attempt I had no time to study and just read FA and didn't pick the right sequences on my CCS and was not able to finish my blocks in time. I became very depressed and my PD was upset with me for failing. They were threatening to dismiss me if I did not pass on my next attempt.  For my second attempt I used UW software, Goldusmlereview step 3 mcq and ccs(was very helpful) and other notes from friends passed down. The Goldusmle sessions helped me pinpoint where I went wrong with the orders and I was able to fix my sequences, it was also very helpful in terms of covering the materials in a systemic manner and the CCS review was very helpful. This was my last chance and I thank god I found Goldusmle and my study partners here on this forum. Thank you all and thank you for the countless hours and support.

would u be kind enough to share ur notes for step 3??
I also passed with Goldusmle congratulations and good luck with your program
Congratulations I heard goldusmle also helps with drug ad lectures and CCS
Congratulations max
congratulations
it was a pleasure and honor to be your study partner thank you for the great help
Responding to study partner for step 3

congratulations
Once again congratulations. That makes me more motivated to my project.
badland
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »