Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Step 1 study partner
Hello, My name is Shamayal and I am an IMG planning to give my step 1 in September.  I  am from NY and would like a study partner to go over Uworld/First Aid.
Preferably by phone or zoom would be great. 

Thanks
(05-05-2022, 10:53 PM)shjamil Wrote: Hello, My name is Shamayal and I am an IMG planning to give my step 1 in September.  I  am from NY and would like a study partner to go over Uworld/First Aid.

Thanks

Hi,
How can I contact you ?  What is your time zone please?
(05-07-2022, 12:11 PM)drmini10@yahoo.co.uk Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 10:53 PM)shjamil Wrote: Hello, My name is Shamayal and I am an IMG planning to give my step 1 in September.  I  am from NY and would like a study partner to go over Uworld/First Aid.

Thanks

Hi,
How can I contact you ?  What is your time zone please?

Hi 
Sorry for the late reply
you can contact me via this or by email if you want to discuss further
My email is shamayal.jamil@gmail.com
(05-05-2022, 10:53 PM)Hii am interested , I live in Manhattan NYC , please email me back @ basha@dr.com shjamil Wrote: Hello, My name is Shamayal and I am an IMG planning to give my step 1 in September.  I  am from NY and would like a study partner to go over Uworld/First Aid.

Thanks
Hi, My name is Robert Yazzie and I am from Florida. I am looking for a study partner who can help me to review my project. Please contact me at Skype Roberte247.
Thanks
The meeting was fun, it's nice to meet you all

Thanks

Hello, I plan to take my exam in october. I am in india nowadays, will be reaching chicago 2nd week of september. I am interested. How can i contact u?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »