Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100% Pass Program-I used with my Experience in Get - sammy_parikh
100% Pass Program-I used with my Experience in Getting IM Residency &(Upgrade of app with step 3)

I as an IMG doctor came to the USA in 2010, took Kaplan USMLE Step 1- live (New Jersey) for $9000, and after 8 months of useless general, non-personalized lectures and repetitive redundant prep from impossible to understand-notes, got a Kaplan diagnostic exam score- equal to above the mean 96. In the next two weeks I took my real USMLE Step1 and received within 1 month a score report of 178-FAIL- 71. I went to Kaplan and demanded a full refund because of being misled by a fake diagnostic, and was told that I may rejoin Kaplan USMLE Step 1- live for $7200 (a 20% discount). I told Kaplan (Kaplan-Executive complaints) branch to *&^%$#!, and posted my recorded phone call interaction on youtube. This was followed by yelp.com, and Better Business Bureau complaints then followed by me against those thieves.
This contrasts with the most wonderful experience that followed- (using the same template as above).

I was referred by an IMG internist (senior from my foreign medical school class PGY-1) to a Better Business Bureau-top ranked- online company (phone 641.715.3900 ext 833768) in NY (that was still partially live through multimedia and live phone call interactions) for a 100%-Guaranteed PASS-USMLE Step 1- for $10750. After 4 months of productive specific, super-personalized lectures and systematic outcomes-driven easy-to-study prep notes, I got their diagnostic exam score of 98 (old system; = to far above mean) new system). In the next four weeks I took my real USMLE Step1 and received within 1 month a score report of 96-above the mean, and far above what I needed. I went to them live and demanded that they join me for a dinner and a night on the town (Manhattan) because of my career ambition now all but certain, as residency programs were chasing me (I have 5 years of post-MD IM practice experience and publications abroad). I told them that they were far superior, results-driven, brilliant life-savers that had launched me into a successful career in internal medicine (I hope to get renal or PULMONARY fellowship).
(03-12-2012, 01:30 PM)ArchivalUser Wrote: 100% Pass Program-I used with my Experience in Getting IM Residency &(Upgrade of app with step 3)

I as an IMG doctor came to the USA in 2010, took Kaplan USMLE Step 1- live (New Jersey) for $9000, and after 8 months of useless general, non-personalized lectures and repetitive redundant prep from impossible to understand-notes, got a Kaplan diagnostic exam score- equal to above the mean 96. In the next two weeks I took my real USMLE Step1 and received within 1 month a score report of 178-FAIL- 71. I went to Kaplan and demanded a full refund because of being misled by a fake diagnostic, and was told that I  may rejoin Kaplan USMLE Step 1- live for $7200 (a 20% discount). I told Kaplan (Kaplan-Executive complaints) branch to *&^%$#!, and posted my recorded phone call interaction on youtube. This was followed by yelp.com, and Better Business Bureau complaints then followed by me against those thieves.
This contrasts with the most wonderful experience that followed- (using the same template as above).

I was referred by an IMG internist (senior from my foreign medical school class PGY-1) to a Better Business Bureau-top ranked- online company (phone 641.715.3900 ext 833768)  in NY (that was still partially live through multimedia and live phone call interactions) for a 100%-Guaranteed PASS-USMLE Step 1- for $10750. After 4 months of productive specific, super-personalized lectures and systematic outcomes-driven easy-to-study  prep notes, I  got their diagnostic exam score of 98 (old system; = to far above mean) new system). In the next four weeks I took my real USMLE Step1 and received within 1 month a score report of 96-above the mean, and far above what I needed. I went to them live and demanded that they join me for a dinner and a night on the town (Manhattan) because of my career ambition now all but certain, as residency programs were chasing me (I have 5 years of post-MD IM practice experience and publications abroad).  I told them that they were far superior, results-driven, brilliant life-savers that had launched me into a successful career in internal medicine (I hope to get renal or PULMONARY fellowship).

Kaplan is the worst company taking advantage of foreign medical students. Too expensive and they don’t care if you have any issues during the course, once they have your $. I hope they go out of business. The people that work for the company go out of their way to be rude and unhelpful.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »