Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaplan Reviews
I wasted both money and time buying Kaplan Step 1 live Online Course. The online classes have so many tech issues because Kaplan will not spend the money to update their product. If you email for help, you are basically told in the most rudest way that you are the problem. So if it works fine for 50 percent of the class, then they don't care. Once they have your money, its over. They keep telling you to call 800 number and waste hours on the phone getting frustrated rather than solving the problem. No compassion whatsoever.  Kaplan makes most of its money from deals with Caribbean med schools so they don't care about individuals buying their course. After paying over $4000 , no student should be dismissed like they are the problem. They have some of the worst Tech TA's who thrive on daily making your life miserable for 4 hours by constantly harassing you during class time. If you have had a negative experience , please share to prevent other students form suffering. If I can help one person from wasting their money on Kaplan then my rant was worth it. Good Luck to all the IMG's working hard, and making sacrifices to practice in USA! You deserve better than what Kaplan is offering you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »