Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership
Hi all,

I am happy to help one or two of Indian descent physician to come do observership for 2-4 weeks in Ortho sport medicine clinic in month of November or December in Maryland. Sorry for the short notice. You have to at least have passed usmle step 1
will try to get you guys to do with other doctors from our university too. Unfortunately, cannot help with elective as you guys may not have malpractice insurance.
I will want obviously your cv, your usmle passing scores results, your passport copy. You don't have to pay me anything. 
I will later want you to donate to an Indian charity once accepted of my choice anything between 300 to 500 dollars.
will send you letter of acceptance from my university if cleared.

If interested, please send me email to goodindian02@gmail.com. Once accepted I will email you from my official email and give you all details. We can then speak on the phone if you have more questions through whatsapp.
Since its not elective so we don`t give visa paperwork. 
Please do not choke the email. 

From 
Proud Indian descent doctor
(10-18-2022, 10:11 AM)goodindian02 Wrote: Hi all,

I am happy to help one or two of Indian descent physician to come do observership for 2-4 weeks in Ortho sport medicine clinic in month of November or December in Maryland. Sorry for the short notice. You have to at least have passed usmle step 1
will try to get you guys to do with other doctors from our university too. Unfortunately, cannot help with elective as you guys may not have malpractice insurance.
I will want obviously your cv, your usmle passing scores results, your passport copy. You don't have to pay me anything. 
I will later want you to donate to an Indian charity once accepted of my choice anything between 300 to 500 dollars.
will send you letter of acceptance from my university if cleared.

If interested, please send me email to goodindian02@gmail.com. Once accepted I will email you from my official email and give you all details. We can then speak on the phone if you have more questions through whatsapp.
Since its not elective so we don`t give visa paperwork. 
Please do not choke the email. 

From 
Proud Indian descent doctor

To reply to many of your questions, the observership is at University of Maryland hospital
Can you share more?
spin the wheel
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »