Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for SP for step 3
Hi everyone, I am looking for a study partner to review UW questions after doing our blocks separately , every afternoon from 6-9pm.if you are available after 6 pm ( PST) on weekdays and whole weekends and like to review uw notes and questions, please let me know. We ll discuss our plan and resources weekly. Thank you!
(06-05-2023, 12:00 PM)ashley2020 Wrote: Hi everyone, I am looking for a study partner to review UW questions after doing our blocks separately , every afternoon from 6-9pm.if you are available after 6 pm ( PST) on weekdays and whole weekends and like to review uw notes and questions, please let me know. We ll discuss our plan and resources weekly. Thank you!

(06-08-2023, 08:06 AM)monica geller Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 12:00 PM)ashley2020 Wrote: Hi everyone, I am looking for a study partner to review UW questions after doing our blocks separately , every afternoon from 6-9pm.if you are available after 6 pm ( PST) on weekdays and whole weekends and like to review uw notes and questions, please let me know. We ll discuss our plan and resources weekly. Thank you!

Hi ashley,
I am interested. please do email me in jebyabrahamjb@gmail.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »