Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs on healthcare(no residency)
Hi there!
I am a very old foreign medical graduate. I was accepted into residency in 2009. However, I had to forego the position due to a serious health issue.

I am now looking for other jobs in healthcare. I am ECMG certified.

I would appreciate any suggestions (not residency). My credentials are MBBS and MPH.

Thanks in advance!
(03-14-2023, 02:00 PM)Dazed1121 Wrote: Hi there!
I am a very old foreign medical graduate. I was accepted into residency in 2009. However, I had to forego the position due to a serious health issue.

I would appreciate any suggestions (not residency). My credentials are MBBS and MPH.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Are you interested in working in a private medical office in New York area. If yes, please call our office at 914-668-6140.

Regards
Dr. Patel
(03-14-2023, 02:00 PM)Dazed1121 Wrote: Hi there!

Thanks in advance!

Are you interested in california? call me at 254-319-8931
As an old foreign medical graduate with ECMG certification, you have a valuable skill set that can open up various opportunities in the healthcare field. Considering your background and experience, exploring options as an online doctor in Pakistan could be a promising avenue for your career.

Becoming an online doctor in Pakistan allows you to leverage your medical expertise and provide consultations, diagnoses, and medical advice to patients remotely through digital platforms. With the increasing popularity of telemedicine and the convenience it offers to both patients and healthcare professionals, online doctor services have become an accessible and efficient way to deliver healthcare.

As an online doctor in Pakistan, you can cater to a wide range of patients with diverse medical concerns, providing them with expert guidance and support. Your ECMG certification adds credibility to your qualifications, which can be a significant advantage when establishing yourself as an online medical professional.

To pursue this path, you may consider joining existing telemedicine platforms that connect doctors with patients online, or you could even start your own virtual clinic. Being an online doctor allows you to work from the comfort of your home while still making a positive impact on people's health and well-being.

Remember to ensure that you comply with all relevant regulations and guidelines for practicing medicine online in Pakistan. Additionally, make sure you have the necessary technological infrastructure, such as a reliable internet connection and suitable communication tools, to provide seamless consultations to your patients.

Transitioning to an online doctor role can be a fulfilling way to utilize your medical knowledge and skills while accommodating any health-related challenges you may face. It's an opportunity to continue contributing to the healthcare field and making a difference in the lives of patients, even from a remote setting.

Best of luck in your job search as you embark on this new chapter in your healthcare career as an online doctor in Pakistan!
(07-21-2023, 08:34 AM)ghayas7 Wrote: As an old foreign medical graduate with ECMG certification, you have a valuable skill set that can open up various opportunities in the healthcare field. Considering your background and experience, exploring options as an online doctor in Pakistan could be a promising avenue for your career.

Becoming an online doctor in Pakistan allows you to leverage your medical expertise and provide consultations, diagnoses, and medical advice to patients remotely through digital platforms. With the increasing popularity of telemedicine and the convenience it offers to both patients and healthcare professionals, online doctor services have become an accessible and efficient way to deliver healthcare.

As an online doctor in Pakistan, you can cater to a wide range of patients with diverse medical concerns, providing them with expert guidance and support. Your ECMG certification adds credibility to your qualifications, which can be a significant advantage when establishing yourself as an online medical professional.

To pursue this path, you may consider joining existing telemedicine platforms that connect doctors with patients online, or you could even start your own virtual clinic. Being an online doctor allows you to work from the comfort of your home while still making a positive impact on people's health and well-being.

Remember to ensure that you comply with all relevant regulations and guidelines for practicing medicine online in Pakistan. Additionally, make sure you have the necessary technological infrastructure, such as a reliable internet connection and suitable communication tools, to provide seamless consultations to your patients.

Transitioning to an online doctor role can be a fulfilling way to utilize your medical knowledge and skills while accommodating any health-related challenges you may face. It's an opportunity to continue contributing to the healthcare field and making a difference in the lives of patients, even from a remote setting.

Best of luck in your job search as you embark on this new chapter in your healthcare career as an online doctor in Pakistan!

Thank you SO MUCH for your very considerate and interesting reply to my post. Your advice is something that I take into serious consideration. I am so happy that you enlightened me with this possibility and for what it entails - in so much detail. Thank you and God bless! Gita
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »