Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highly Experienced USMLE Tutor !
Hi Guys,

I am a highly experienced USMLE Tutor and have been teaching USMLE for more than seven years now and have achieved more than 90% success rate. I teach through gotomeeting everyday from Monday to Saturday and each session lasts for more than 2 hours. I have both group and one on one sessions. I will give you notes which will cover most of the major books and whatever is required to score high in Board exams. I will also assess you periodically by conducting tests. I can assure you that with your hard work and my right guidance you can pass with high scores. I am a doctor of medicine and have practiced medicine for many years. 

Right now I have various group sessions at different timings for Step 1, 2 and 3. The syllabus is finished within 45-50 days if you join these sessions. If you join one on one then syllabus will be finished within 30 days. We are a company of highly experienced teachers who teach step 1, 2 and 3. For further queries and fees please mail me or drop me a line. My email is diveshwadehra@gmail.com and my skype ID is divesh04. You can also see a huge list of testimonials on my website www.usmleglobal.com 

Regards,
Dr. Divesh
Ph: 7736687048
(08-30-2023, 12:16 PM)ndagrawal Wrote: We have one opening for foreign medical grad.
We are willing to train right candidate.
Good computer skills a must.
We cannot sponsor visas.
schedule is Monday to Thursday.
Please email your CV and any inquiries to Hana at  hiring.queensnephrology@gmail.com

(12-05-2023, 12:33 PM)sitagliptin560 Wrote: Hi Guys,

I am a highly experienced USMLE Tutor and have been teaching USMLE for more than seven years now and have achieved more than 90% success rate. I teach through gotomeeting everyday from Monday to Saturday and each session lasts for more than 2 hours. I have both group and one on one sessions. I will give you notes which will cover most of the major books and whatever is required to score high in Board exams. I will also assess you periodically by conducting tests. I can assure you that with your hard work and my right guidance you can pass with high scores. I am a doctor of medicine and have practiced medicine for many years. 

Right now I have various group sessions at different timings for Step 1, 2 and 3. The syllabus is finished within 45-50 days if you join these sessions. If you join one on one then syllabus will be finished within 30 days. We are a company of highly experienced teachers who teach step 1, 2 and 3. For further queries and fees please mail me or drop me a line. My email is diveshwadehra@gmail.com and my skype ID is divesh04. You can also see a huge list of testimonials on my website www.usmleglobal.com 

Regards,
Dr. Divesh
Ph: 7736687048

Hello, is this job still open?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »