Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PASSED STEP2CK with 252 my exam experience
I am very happy with my score, I put in a lot of effort over 12 weeks I would like to thank my dedicated study partners who helped me throughout the process and I am glad its over, I took a rapid review course called goldusmle and it helped me immensely, I strongly recommend to all students looking to score over 250, and they go over the best next step sequences very well and make you follow the sequence in answering questions. They go subject to subject and body system to body system in a well organized manner, it's very intensive and comprehensive and I highly recommend it. I took the 12 weeks course and my score went up on my NBME, I highly recommend them and they put me in the best position to pass the USMLE step2CK exam.
congratulations on passing it was an honor and pleasure to help you

thank you for being my study partner
Self-congratulation for you. Hard work and practice really brings satisfying results. Keep up the best work. scratch games
(03-24-2024, 08:16 PM)ksingh260 Wrote: congratulations on passing it was an honor and pleasure to help you

thank you for being my study partner

Congratulations thank you for being my study partner
(03-24-2024, 08:15 PM)kulwindermd Wrote: I am very happy with my score, I put in a lot of effort over 12 weeks I would like to thank my dedicated study partners who helped me throughout the process and I am glad its over, I took a rapid review course called goldusmle and it helped me immensely, I strongly recommend to all students looking to score over 250, and they go over the best next step sequences very well and make you follow the sequence in answering questions. They go subject to subject and body system to body system in a well organized manner, it's very intensive and comprehensive and I highly recommend it. I took the 12 weeks course and my score went up on my NBME, I highly recommend them and they put me in the best position to pass the USMLE step2CK exam.

Congratulation  Smile Smile Smile Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »