Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for company for usmle preparation in the -
diya - drdiya_m

hi folks! i have been looking for company to study and discuss step 1 . if anyone really interested please contact me at the given mail id. and it would be better if u are from sunnyvale or sanjose or milpitas.
bye,
diya.
umesh - uparikh18

i am in NY and preparing for the step 1 also willing to discuss questions with you, so if you are intrested than e-mail me on uparikh18
sanober - sanoberbedaar

hi diya,
i'm also preparing for step 1. i live in santa barbara.we can discuss study patterns etc.
good luck.
abey - abey_joe

yes i,m interested
shanawaz - shanawazpasha

hai,
i stay in louisiana, i am also interested.
Gunjan - dr_gunjank

hi diya!
i am in sunnyvale . am also preparing for mle & a study partner is surely welcome . when are you planning to take step one ? email me at dr_gunjank and we can discuss further . where are you located ?
ok bye for now...
Gunjan
AllanHoldsworth - Sebbastian_Valmont

I would like to know if any of you out there would like to talk to me online.. or like study ..just talk about step one and stuff
if you would like so .. all you got to do is just talk to me on msn .. the address for getting one is as follows: http://messenger.msn.com.br/Default.asp?...28a7155e6e
from hotmail i am usally on at night and stuff so ..
i am also about to take the step1 one in october and i would like to get all the help i can ,,,. just add me online my email is: Sebbastian_Valmont

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »