Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls read this -
What a shame> Nointerview guys/gals

Why don't you guys/gals with GReen card take step 3 and try to improve your chances by getting a good score. You have another opportunity to prove that you are not dumb....it's just by chance that you got the scores as 75/75 in Step 1/2 despite that you studied hard. So focus on Step 3...doesn't matter if you have to appear in the exam 4-5 times...at least you guys can also prove that you have the potential to pass it before starting residency.

It's easy to get a Green card by marrying a citizen but difficult to get a residency with that same green card.....ain't that painfull Smile

I salute all FMG's who have the guts to kick the butt of these citizens by not bowing to them. They take the Step 3 even before joining residency to prove their worth and join on H-1B rather than begging some shit American guy or girl to get them a green card to rescue them from this painful agony.

Another suggestion to all green card holders is to improve your resume by working as Physician assistant or Nurse/ volunteers / orderly or even as phlebotomist with fmg's who are already established in USA. They will certainly write strong letters of Recommendation for you which will help you to get psychiatry residency somewhere atleast[ after all you can make some use of the green card...don't worry they will pay you also. ]

By the way i like this last desperate attempt by this No interview guy. I like his style of begging his other colleagues. By the way plz make your senators aware of your score/number of attempts and deficiencies and the specific reason behind not getting residency.....one of which is Resodency program directors don't want the mortality rate to go high in their programs once you join them.

One advice to No interview guys/gals with green card holder/citizenship, " God Help those who help themselves. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------

dr. x

hello, thanks for info.
will they consider if i work as nurse also?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »