Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post-match luck?? -
Rajesh - drrajesh73

hey Guys!!!

I am just curious about post match... Did anyone got any call in post-match... I applied to 40 places but haven't got any reply from any PD's till date... if anyone has got pl share ur experience.

thanx
IMG

I haven't received anything for my fifth year of post-match scrambles, so don't be surprised. In most instances, programs have their own candidates to fill those positions if they are not filled by match.
Tina - biswita

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I tried for three years, then went to graduate school in the US, and then found it easier in the post match, much easier. It depends on how you tackle the "system"
Tina - biswita

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I tried for three years, then went to graduate school in the US, and then found it easier in the post match, much easier. It depends on how you tackle the "system"
rg

Hi Tina,
What graduate school are you talking about?
Please share with us the program you applied to. Was it a masters degree?
Thanks.
Rajesh - drrajesh37

Thanks IMG to share your experience.... but It is really scary to know that you have been trying since last 5 yrs... Can I ask what was your score in step1 & 2?

Hey Tina! which graduate school did you go? Even I am doing masters in gerontology haven't finished it as of now? but dont know whether it is going to help or not... can I ask what was your score.. BTW my score is 82/80... just want to kow whether it will be really difficult to get IM at this score.

rajesh
$$**

don't get discouraged by other people.
i know imgs who got 78,81,80,76,etc who
got very good residencies in university programmes.
rajesh

To - $$**

thanks for the word of encouragement..

Rajesh
TW

Don't give up folks. I had 82/80 and matched in gen surg prelim at a top university this year.
Rajesh

To TW,

Thanks! can U pl tell us where did u matched? How many places did U go for Interviw.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »