Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/250 - step 1 -
raj

is this good enough for medicine at best programs (hopkins)?

any idea what is needed?
xxx

It's good for Hopkins, but I believe that Hopkins is too bad for you.
xx

Simply mugging and getting a good score is not enough. You have to have other credentials and a strong personality.
raj

why is hopkins bad? what other credentials are required? does it depend on medicine versus other programs?
rema

i got 99 s1 ,94s2 and icalled hopkin they didnot give me any attention
xxx

I was just kidding, my friend. I don't think Hopkins accepts FMG at all. If you are an AMG, then you have a chance, but again, it's all politics, politics and politics. Not too much about your score.
fmg

Why are you so keen to go to Hopkins? It is not that other places make terrible docs. Did you know that at Hopkins you will be nobody.....but if you are determined..go ahead and give it a try...and come back and tell us what happened.

hopkins is not the only place in this world...
there r so many good places where you can work....
i would advice to not even apply at such orthodox and partiality oriented places.....
have 99/256

VISA more imp at present !...forget most colleges want USA expr
joewest

Hopkins and Harvard ask for 1 year of US clinical experience for IMG applicants. You´ll have to apply somewhere else first. After you´re done with your first year of US clinical experience, you´re all set to apply there. But of course they will not give you a position anyhow. Did you check how many IMG´s they have... I´ll tell you... NONE. They turn down dozens of US graduates with high 90´s. Why would they pick an IMG with visa problems and other issues...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »