Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dumbest questions asked on this forum.. please add - m2capsule
clue_less - 09/17/08 18:56

"any suggstions u thnk to increase the chances of call from thos programs already applied to...???"

"my transcript has been downloaded on 15 and some on 16....can u tell hw long will it take to get a call from these programs???
Plz reply soon.. "

DUH!

good answer "clue_less"
after seeing the whole updated list compiled by different ppl the last one who post it get a question "congrats you got so many IVs with all those rejections, what r ur credentials?"
I would say these may be perfectly understandable, given the stress the applications give to a lot of us. What peeved me most though, was when a guy listed all his rejections in a rejection thread, and another replied with:

"We don't need your timeline. That is not helpful. List your credentials." adding some thing like "Please write only the necessary stuff here."

i was like, "whaaaat?"

virtuoso
*** man, I'm glad someone wrote this thread! Big Grin
Haha! There is no end to this.

One more common irritant:

" Help my scores are low..i got 90/92 * sad face* what to do?"

Go back to school.
its all about the credentials...... guys my dog died last night... oh im so sorry to hear that... would you mind telling us your credentials
Add this one too:
what should i carry to interview?
guys i got a 89 on step 1... im depressed.. should i look into nursing?
this is really funny
eased some stress
thanks guys
theres a guy on this forum who got 17 rejections so far.. instead of encouraging him.. one guy asks.. can you please post your rejections one by one... wtf?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »