USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
come one come all!!
ok
count me in..
I'm doing usmle rx 4 block- stimulated test..dunno that one estimated me correctly or not..got 255 2 days back..feeling happy.. ll do another nbme tomorrow..just go for the test only i can get more than 600..
btw..after postponing the test, i realized that i shouldn't choose a day when i feel not ready..just score well on nbme, and choose the day 1 week later..i think that's the good way to save us money guys lol
hi luckyluke yea i am gonna get usmle rx too i did kaq bank n UW so far but ur scores are lookin good keep up the hard wrk n god will help us

also do u review all ur questions that u did in ur stimulated exams or just the wrong ones??

thanks gl to ALL

WE NEED MORE PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I review all of the answer choices Shiga..in the last part, FA fact, i open my FA and review notes if i still miss it..
I set a count down clock, giving myself 2 mins per question for reviewing, and try to read as fast as i can..
i did UW ONLINE.......... NOW DOING FINAL READ ,,,,,,,,BUT AGAIN I WIL DO UW OFFLINE ONLY PRACTICE THE QUESTIONS WITH OUT EXPLANATIONS.......................
I would like to join this tough group -planning to take my exam on January 30.2011.samideb
LETS DO WORK PPL!!!!!

hi join me too.......
planning to take in jan last week....
did kaplan q bank,doing uw 50% done........getting around 70%.......
i did nbme 5 offline i got 162/200........after finishing uw ivl do nbme and revision.......dont know how it goes and can i make by jan ending.........
yes i kno jsr20 time is goin sooooo fast but we will all be in good shape ...n ur scores are good so u should b fine.............

i stil have to do nbme 11 n 12

does neone kno which one i should save for the last week till the exam??