USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176 (/showthread.php?tid=134588)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-04-2006

indidoc i m sorry if i offended you. didnt know you and adernaline are trying to get those girls. its just a matter for you guys to have 2 SECONDS fun.hehehehe. then i hope you guys will be able to study well... Good luck!!!!

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-05-2006

Hey!! n i thought we guys have a repo fr being too physical!!

What do i see? our shark goddess cutting off someone's ears after beating him black n blue.
n 2 gals (sharaarti mumbaiyas that they r) egging her on n smiling in glee!!

Well, i hv got news fr u sharky.. i wasnt there when u went dishum dishum dishum. I guess poor coumarin ws there n bore the brunt of ur fury..of course u didnt recognise him after he ws reduced to a pulp Smile)) Thats what happens when someone tries to poke unwanted fun at others. i guess he wont be too cocky now that he's lost his ears!!

Sorry coumarin.. but u got what u deserved.. concentrate on study next time..

i guess adrenaline's busy these days.. either studying or clubbing or with the car..

Anyhow guys, i m gonna be away fr a few days now.. going somewhere. Take care, study hard and DONT U DARE FORGET ME!!

Hey!! n i thought we guys have a repo fr being too physical!!

What do i see? our shark goddess cutting off someone's ears after beating him black n blue.
n 2 gals (sharaarti mumbaiyas that they r) egging her on n smiling in glee!!

Well, i hv got news fr u sharky.. i wasnt there when u went dishum dishum dishum. I guess poor coumarin ws there n bore the brunt of ur fury..of course u didnt recognise him after he ws reduced to a pulp Smile)) Thats what happens when someone tries to poke unwanted fun at others. i guess he wont be too cocky now that he's lost his ears!!

Sorry coumarin.. but u got what u deserved.. concentrate on study next time..

i guess adrenaline's busy these days.. either studying or clubbing or with the car..

Anyhow guys, i m gonna be away fr a few days now.. going somewhere. Take care, study hard and DONT U DARE FORGET ME!!

BTW sharky,, before signing off, i got a question fr u...
How long does it take fr u sharks to brush ur teeth? i mean.. u hv got 3000 of them, and many layers of those 3000 to complicate matters.. How do u manage buddy?

u must be working hard forever to avoid a bad breath. No? Wink))

HaVE FUN WITH UR STUDIES, my friends, n dont forget to smile in between..
Smile

BTW sharky,, before signing off, i got a question fr u...
How long does it take fr u sharks to brush ur teeth? i mean.. u hv got 3000 of them, and many layers of those 3000 to complicate matters.. How do u manage buddy?

u must be working hard forever to avoid a bad breath. No? Wink))

HaVE FUN WITH UR STUDIES, my friends, n dont forget to smile in between..
Smile

oye! where are u running off too!!!!! well we might forget you if u stay away too longTongue

and sharky's the goddess and queen so obviously she has other fish brushing her teeth for her!! what a silly q!!!!! obviously orks dont have brains! stick to ur doctor love business.... and where's your 'chaddi buddy' wormtail?? guess he's let you at our mercy!!!! HAHAHAWAHAWH ( im doing the evil laugh)

happy studyin!!

oye! where are u running off too!!!!! well we might forget you if u stay away too longTongue

and sharky's the goddess and queen so obviously she has other fish brushing her teeth for her!! what a silly q!!!!! obviously orks dont have brains! stick to ur doctor love business.... and where's your 'chaddi buddy' wormtail?? guess he's let you at our mercy!!!! HAHAHAWAHAWH ( im doing the evil laugh)

happy studyin!!

Stop doing that pashna.. it sounds less like a laugh n more like u hv got a stomach ache.

n stop calling aragon an ork u slimy gollum..
I never run away..got an important task to accomplish.. in a far off land Wink)

Stop doing that pashna.. it sounds less like a laugh n more like u hv got a stomach ache.

n stop calling aragon an ork u slimy gollum..
I never run away..got an important task to accomplish.. in a far off land Wink)

such a mystery man you are... without gollum frodo would have never dropped that ring! so gollums the hero!!!!!!!! preciousssssess... gollum gollum... masssster...... Smile i can really do it well!

see u soon.. adios compadre!