USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176 (/showthread.php?tid=134588)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-06-2006

the queen bee is cd adrenaline!!!!!!!!!!! how could u miss that!!!!!!! Smile) she needs to be doling out the chocs!!! so you and cd have a bond Wink) (besides the laundry) how exciting! hahah

seven pages too short! marie is missing...cant move on without her!!!
have a nice day
see u around

no i like this one post. lets be nice and concise.. otherwise we will have more ppl like coumarin complaining if we throw our weight around...
noo pash on birthdays one gets gifts and hmm i want chocos (as beginers from u and hmm the rest of teh gifts u can give later after exams... ill give u my list donrt u worry ) ill take u to Wink after exams and u can have those yummy drinks... but first i want my chocos
adrenaline playing truant again from HOX... !!! hmmm not nice.. marie will surely scold u !!! Tongue
i am bored.. the Qbank is like a burden which i need to get done and over with... its soo irritating .. have to make special time for it..
what r u up to pashna.. not studying i see.. wasting too much time on the forum...

no i like this one post. lets be nice and concise.. otherwise we will have more ppl like coumarin complaining if we throw our weight around...
noo pash on birthdays one gets gifts and hmm i want chocos (as beginers from u and hmm the rest of teh gifts u can give later after exams... ill give u my list donrt u worry ) ill take u to Wink after exams and u can have those yummy drinks... but first i want my chocos
adrenaline playing truant again from HOX... !!! hmmm not nice.. marie will surely scold u !!! Tongue
i am bored.. the Qbank is like a burden which i need to get done and over with... its soo irritating .. have to make special time for it..
what r u up to pashna.. not studying i see.. wasting too much time on the forum...

Good morning, pash, adrenaline, cd, doc,indi,sharky.................who invited coumarin???????

Sorry Coumarin,, u are out of a job!!!!!! Adrenaline is not your client OR rather, Never was.................. you need not look girls for him..................He is handsome & charming in his own right & he can choose for himself........................

Indi i am going to miss you..........come home soon

So when is the HOX party............ count me out coz i am partying with turtle , my new best friend with the" WINE cellar".............

Take care guys...........

Good morning, pash, adrenaline, cd, doc,indi,sharky.................who invited coumarin???????

Sorry Coumarin,, u are out of a job!!!!!! Adrenaline is not your client OR rather, Never was.................. you need not look girls for him..................He is handsome & charming in his own right & he can choose for himself........................

Indi i am going to miss you..........come home soon

So when is the HOX party............ count me out coz i am partying with turtle , my new best friend with the" WINE cellar".............

Take care guys...........

im getting quite fatigued! been at it and when u look back n see its really not much that uv ended up doing... its never ending.. yeah getting off the forum nowSmile

dont stress with the q bank.. its not like theres much left now!

im getting quite fatigued! been at it and when u look back n see its really not much that uv ended up doing... its never ending.. yeah getting off the forum nowSmile

dont stress with the q bank.. its not like theres much left now!

CD i will just "re-gift" your cheap chocolates...............................

& girl you LIKE immuno............. Certainly you are One of a kind............Superwoman.

Adrenaline, i do like the wonder woman idea as i will be original then, no costume needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

CD i will just "re-gift" your cheap chocolates...............................

& girl you LIKE immuno............. Certainly you are One of a kind............Superwoman.

Adrenaline, i do like the wonder woman idea as i will be original then, no costume needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

Sad( professor is partying with turtlerace and she didnt invite us... my hearts broken.. sob sob sob