USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
hourly update thread for the day - drforget - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: hourly update thread for the day - drforget (/showthread.php?tid=670770)

0 - ArchivalUser - 04-26-2012

hey drforget.... just woke up... wat is with u today??? u have never bn like this.... leave everything behind...move on...study along with me... wat was ur todays schedule??? how far did u meet??? now its the time to cover up...
dont worry we all will pray for u... so everything else...even though i am not a big believer of god...i will pray for u...nothing bad will ever happen...keep studying...
so cheer up.. and study with us...everything will be alright.. and everything will fall in right place...just give some time...and dont think abt that...u will be comfortable...

@vena...GN.. see u in the morn...

@notym... didn set the exam date... planning for september if everything goes smoothly...

goodmorning evry1
@ drforget dont worry ..i wil pray for u..keep studying God wil help u n things wil b fyn
@ vena86 wen is ur exam.
@usmle.step good luck

hi my friends, I just woke up....you know since yesterday my study was not like before because of some familial issue that disturb me....thank you my friends for your support...I will try to focus and leave everything behind....
Today I will try to finish some neuro and do questions and review some of my notes....I will try to push hard and fast today to compensate for my lost days..

Thank you all my friends again...

@ drforget ur welcome..due to some disturbance yestarday statred dit..so cud not complte neuro..starting again..
i hav a doubt in kaplan nuero it says nonmeyers loop by PCA but in fa it says MCA supply nonmeyer loop which ones correct.. dont want to do simple stuff wrong..plz ans any1 if its not botherin u..thanx
happy studying

@drforget ...good morning and your more than welcome my friend ,,,wish u a good day ,,,and full of progress,,now concentrate on your goal and u wil forget other thins soon .....

@notym..hi ,,,im planing for augest first but i dont have date yet

@usmle step .....hello

ok will start with hormon chapter today ,,,,,,i didnt eat my breakfast yet ,Smile

@drforget good morn....just woke up...

@notym... am listening to the lecture cerebrum... will let u know once am done... might want to ask others too... thank u.. GL with neuro

@vena good morn..

@notym, I noticed that before and I asked that in the forum regarding this doubt..I will go with what kaplan says...

to all happy studying..

@ drforget ok so PCA Wil take kaplans point on that.
reading brrainstem now
@ usmle.step thanx
@ vena86 hi n gudluk with ur chapter

breakfast time....
howz it going guys???
@drforget...wat can i say??? wish for the best... happy to see u back in track...
@vena... how is biochem??
@notym... GL with brainstem...

hello guys ,,,turned out no studing at all on this 2 hr ,,busy with ecfmg papers and cooking ,,,,,
@usmle step..as biochemistery was first subject i did and i did it realy slow in a good way ,,,,i loved it and now i think i know something when i revising it ,,i hope this fa didnt make it bad for me .........iam doing it fast this time