Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/260 !!!!!!!!!!! - irba
hackensack - 07/07/09 16:01

Hi, congratulation. What is the score aove which its 99percentile, like it was approximately 236 in step1

I am not sure, keep in mind that there are 8 blocks in Step 2 and only 7 blocks in Step 1.
I searched before and found that someone claimed to get 99/227 or something like this....i don't remember exactly, but i thought it was way more different then Step 1 scoring.
hi erba, congrats.My exam is in 4 weeks.Iam very week in derma,are the derma qs difficult in the real exam?
i think UW + Kaplan + FA slides should be enough for exam.
make sure to remember pathophisiology of Pemphigus vulgaris versus Bullos pemphigoid and histological VERBAL description of basal and squamous cell ca.

thanks irba.I will follow ur advice.
hi irba, when did you take your exam? and when did you get the score report?, i took my exan on june 16 but it has not come
Dear Irba,
Please advise ! what the best source for pediatrics and psychiatry?
Hi Irba,

Hearty congratulations .All your hard work has paid off.Good luck in your career plans.
I understand we all want to know your way of studying ,please bear with us.I am just starting with my step 2 studies .Would you please advice me how should i plan my studies in next few months?I am enrolled for Kaplan center prep with DVD lectures .What are the right sources for all step 2 subjects?which Qbanks to go for ?what is this Secrets????
Thanks ,i hope you do really well in your career.
sonali.........
congrates yaar
i have exam on 29th of this month and did uw on time mode and got average 67% and in most of block i finish question before time.so what is ur advise to me?
the best source for pediatrics and psychiatry?
- i just used UW, Kaplan, Fisher Ethics book for Psychiatry
- pediatrics Kaplan and UW

Would you please advice me how should i plan my studies in next few months?I am enrolled for Kaplan center prep with DVD lectures .What are the right sources for all step 2 subjects?which Qbanks to go for ?what is this Secrets????
- I used Kaplan Q-bank , but it only helped me to learn Kaplan notes well, i still felt that i needed to do UW-bank for 2-3 months. Do some reading and then pratcie Q from Kaplan Q-book, they are not hard, but is a good start.; then try UW bank or Kaplan if you have time.
About 3-2 months before exam do online NMBE form to assess your performance and time management. Then study "weak" subjects again, take another form online to see how you progress. Leave yourself enough time before exam to recover your confidence and review material if your NMBE score is not as high as you expected!
"Secrets" book is good for review after you are done with notes. I did not have time to read it.

i have exam on 29th of this month and did uw on time mode and got average 67% and in most of block i finish question before time.so what is ur advise to me?

- it depends what score you are aiming to receive on exam...and it's hard to predict. Real exam might be much easier for you then UW questions....you never know, you may get 99 if you don't stop practicing and reviewing important subjects.
Good luck Irba.Your score is quite impressive!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »