Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tragic ending - nehaal
take a break... it sounds like you need one...
take time off to reflect how badly you want this...
even though chaos, that fire can burn through it all... u just have to stay calm and check within if its there... even if its faint.. if its there dont ignore it

whatever you do, follow your heart. shut the crowd out. listen to only that voice inside.
the world can misguide you, it can misunderstand you... but your heart never lies..
right now u need alone time.. look within.. just look...

good luck....
yes Nehaal
it is loser ,big loser ,bad loser ,worst loser ...who felt few encouraging words for you ....
it was expected from you ,thats why i could not say when u posted that day your resutl..
u spoiled the party that day ,world cup day and now also ..
HAPPY TEARS !!
Dear Sheeom
No man .. u taking me wrong,,, i was talking about myself being a loser.. who actually is getting a pat on his back!! m not spoiling it.. m happy for myself!! dear so sorry if that hurt you??
bad times are making me insane!! so really if i hurt u.. i beg my pardon!! anything else sir??
and yes dear psych if m discouraging you also.. i promise i wont post again!! wud sob alone!! lets see if i walk in the rain!! Smile
hey nehaal...
कब क्या कहना है ,हर वक़्त की कीमत होती है ..
कब किसे प्रताड़ना है ,हर वक़्त की कीमत होती है ..
ये वक़्त ही था जिसने विवश किया तेरे लिए आंसूं बहाने को
पता नहीं था ,तू इस तरह रुलाएगा
नहीं तो हमें क्या पडी थी ,कुछ कहने को ,कुछ लिखने को
और तुम्हे मदद करने ,तेरे गम भुलाने को ..
ENJOY your break ..
Please don't be....I understand you exactly as you want me too.....no misunderstandings here!!!!

I felt worried about you but I don't know you well enough....so wasn't sure if I should write...

I am a very positive person....no one could ever discourage me, and that's why I was trying to uplift you....I never have a problem sharing anyone's tears...so let them flow...

Don't worry , U can do better in step 2 . I know so many docs with multiple attempts doing residency now. Half of this paranoia is just simply rumors. well true, some do not match and end up exagerating things. cool down friend. u can do it .
Lot of factors depends on gettin.. language, personal ability, skills, score with or without attempts, Visa status, date of graduation, work experience in US or in International level, Team leading ability, some connections and so on............... and also it depends which state u r applying
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »