Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
letter writer portal query - hopeful2013
now that we have done our part of impressing these attendings and having their consent for writing a letter of recommendation for us...we can only hope for the best and just keep reminding them of the deadline for the letter(may be 15 days apart) to be uploaded in time...

there is no guarantee that they would write the letter and then send the paper one if they dont want to really...so lets pray and hope that they remain true to what they said..

i also believe that sending a paper DSF and LOR REQUEST form now would show them our desperation which the US physicians hate the most about IMGs...
so friends keep reminding them every 15 days and keep the faith going...
the almighty will help us if we really deserve it..
u send the request via lwp in eras ecfmg site. u dontneed to send any form or email anyhing. when u send ur request via lwp u will write that dr's email,then ecfmg will send an email to them ask them to pload the letter. then ur dr will open the email go to the link they sent, then will upload pdf version of ur letter. that's it, no other form or email is needed to send!
thanks @dr_mazeltof..
i am only praying now that they do write the letter and up;load it...you never know with these us letter writers..for now am taking that leap of faith
Hey guys, so say my attending uploads the letter electronically and no mailing is involved.. then it gives us more time right, he can do it by august end also is it. I am saying this coz I want to make sure I m giving my current attending sufficient time to know me b4 he writes the letter.
Pls let me know if aug end letter will be uploaded on time
what do we know... this is ecfmg processing time.... ask ecfmg
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »