Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visa and step 3 - sirsteve
im beginning my prep too, so i think we should get together to discuss cases from time to time,,my email is pulvinar01 i think we have seen each other around in this forum, i usually get more involved in questions at the end of my preps..
thats so nice of you, pulvinar
sure, I hope I will learn from you through discussion.
I also do Qs at the end of my prep, but this time, I will have to take test before I am completely prepared, that is why doing some Qs in the forum, and trying to learn through "group therapy"...
where are you located ? we may try to discuss CCS in future.
Good luck with your prep.
im in dominican republic now, but we could discuss the ccs thr skype. are you currently a resident?
ok, we will figure out how we can discuss together
I am not a resident in any hospital yet..hopefully in next couple of years.
one more thing you have to keep in mind even with the 2-week premium processing (as I received the email acknowledging the receipt of my application) it states that if you have to go through security check then there is nothing that USCIS can do to expedite the process and that the security check time could eventually delay the final approval notice.

Also just in case read here I think it has interesting info. At some point we said that once the H1B is approved while in the US you will not have problems getting a stamp as it is a "mere" requirement. It turns out that an embassy officer due to justifiable situations can DENY your passport stamping! (Scarry!!!) Although the example uses the change from B2 to H1B, it is clear that could be done for any reason (the potential denial of stamping!)

http://www.myvisa.com/Visasage/COSB2toH1.htm

GL to you all
BDJ
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »