Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't lose hope -
Muhammad

Got two interviews, out of which one was Harvard? And Harvard PD asked you clinical questions for 45 minutes on Chest pain, abdominal pain and DVT/PE for Psych residency? Do you really expect us to believe it?
kk

Muhammad,
Y not? I think this is a honest post!
Desi

What the mind doesn't know the eyes do not see
desi2

hai desi
mine and yours credentials are almost same only difference is that i dont have research experience and i still not appeared for step 3 i am planing to appear for step 3 in june or july aiming for big score that can help me in getting internal medicine or atleast FP really i dnt have any idea pls advice.
img

hi desi... nice to hear that you accepted in st. e. i accepted prematch there in im as well. are you in boston?? have you applied for massachusetts license?? and where are you from?
please send me an email at trying2004 and we can share our experiences.
bj

Hey desi,
Just out of curiousity, did u do any residency prior to this prematch offer? If not, I wonder if u ever tried to apply any residency rt after u graduate from med school?
Desi

I did General Surgery in my country. But now because of life style and scores did not want to think about it here. I had applied a few years back when I had (foolishly enough) refused a prematch at LICH. Soon there after I accepted this research job and I got stuck on J1 Research visa. I had no idea about any visas those days. Could not move out or do anything until this visa expired and got out of that silly 2 year HRR waiver. My University did not help in issuing a H until 3 years of J were finished. So I got an H recently and started to apply for residency there after again. I am glad I made it.
bj

hey Desi,
What a long journey!I did not know there is such a big,long hassle regarding to the visa issue.But anyway, happy for u and best of luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »