Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
nooo idiot .....david eddings wrote belgariad....i was citing charecters from that book.. hmm i guess hehhee u havent read it.......
adrenaline remember hox.. starting monday

and pashna stop fighting.. ur exams are too close to waste time.. remember if u dont get a 99 i can actually beat u physically (as u live in the same town).. nowww gooooooooooooooooooooo shuuuuuuu

Hey coumarin,
As far as I remeber none of us made any comments on u...u just hijacked our thread & took a shot at adrenaline...now pashna...whatever it is plz STOP!!!..Go study & goodluck.
Hey coumarin,
As far as I remeber none of us made any comments on u...u just hijacked our thread & took a shot at adrenaline...now pashna...whatever it is plz STOP!!!..Go study & goodluck.
Pashna!! what do u mean we r not fit to play any of the men.. Remember.. Aragon is half elf n legolas is an elf.. so booo to ur men. Smile
BTW, seeing the the physical abuse cd's threatening u with, u two r perfect fr ur roles.. cd can be sam n u cn be gollum.. that way she can beat u n u cn get back at her all the time. Wink) now stop fighting wth coumarin n become a geek Wink)
like cd said.. gooooooooooooooooooooo shuuuuuuu

adrenaline.. no probs my bud, legolas n aragon always stick wth each other. Add marie as gandalf n the mangement of drlove runs the show!!!

Sharky/froggy.. u didnt reply to my last post??
Still wondering if i should run or swim fr my life?????

Its back to the books fr meeeeeee......
Have a nice sunday guys.
Smile
Pashna!! what do u mean we r not fit to play any of the men.. Remember.. Aragon is half elf n legolas is an elf.. so booo to ur men. Smile
BTW, seeing the the physical abuse cd's threatening u with, u two r perfect fr ur roles.. cd can be sam n u cn be gollum.. that way she can beat u n u cn get back at her all the time. Wink) now stop fighting wth coumarin n become a geek Wink)
like cd said.. gooooooooooooooooooooo shuuuuuuu

adrenaline.. no probs my bud, legolas n aragon always stick wth each other. Add marie as gandalf n the mangement of drlove runs the show!!!

Sharky/froggy.. u didnt reply to my last post??
Still wondering if i should run or swim fr my life?????

Its back to the books fr meeeeeee......
Have a nice sunday guys.
Smile
haha indi... i have to give it to you... you make me smile!Smile but I'll BE BACK!! till then...im shoooooingSmile

cd! the reason perhaps i never got around to complete my reading of Belgariad is maybe someone never let go of volume 2!!!!!!! Tongue

sharky!!! how are uSmile give indi a slap of your fins girl!!! byee!

PS coumarin... im not fighting with you anymore...
haha indi... i have to give it to you... you make me smile!Smile but I'll BE BACK!! till then...im shoooooingSmile

cd! the reason perhaps i never got around to complete my reading of Belgariad is maybe someone never let go of volume 2!!!!!!! Tongue

sharky!!! how are uSmile give indi a slap of your fins girl!!! byee!

PS coumarin... im not fighting with you anymore...
indi, Im not amphibious...Im kane'ae....the shark goddess..I can take human or shark formSmile)...haahha.. so u r still not safe from me lol Smile)...
cd, pashna, how r u guys...I heard audition is going on for the roles...I want a powerful role...last time u guys roped me in to a weenie character...Rogue...This time I want a powerful role.. does nt matter it is boy or girl's role....I hope marie is doing fine...Adrenaline how r u buddy ...take care..Got to run.....I ll catch u all later.
indi, Im not amphibious...Im kane'ae....the shark goddess..I can take human or shark formSmile)...haahha.. so u r still not safe from me lol Smile)...
cd, pashna, how r u guys...I heard audition is going on for the roles...I want a powerful role...last time u guys roped me in to a weenie character...Rogue...This time I want a powerful role.. does nt matter it is boy or girl's role....I hope marie is doing fine...Adrenaline how r u buddy ...take care..Got to run.....I ll catch u all later.
dishuam, dishuam ,dishum to---------- indi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »