Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J 1 visa fron india lets help in the process - adwitya82
thats what i understand,,,

also..i m seriously not trying to scare anyone...but this is a newsletter being forwarded to few people i know who r applying to j1 this year by their programs..(my program never mentioned anythign to me about it)

again..i m really not trying to stress anyone...indeed..i m myself lil concerned..plz check it out..and if anyone has any feedback...plz lemme know..thanks!!!!

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/intlsvcs/visadelay.html
hey thats wrong... u dont hav to send originial of ANY doument to ecfmg...all copies r accepted... n dont send them separetly anything....som in fax some in mail...always send in one... also they hv mentioned on thier site... there is no option of sending airbill for those who fax... i wd recommend sending in mail with airbill....regular mail mite get lost (wen they send ds 2019 to ur prog in reg mail) happens v rarely though
hey raindrop thanks for clarifying so many things.. yes I am faxing the documents to ecfmg... in that case I dont need to send the airbill ..hoping regular mail would be okk for the documents to reach the coordinator..
hi ADITI12345,

Thankx for the head up...yeah that newletter definitly gives me the jitters now!!Well, my program has not mentioned it yet...about the delays...
But I guess, we will know only when we go for the stamping..can just pray in the mean time...

btw, have u got ur DS 2019?where are u getting ur J1 stamped??
Im doing mine from Canada...will be sending y stuff to ECFMG for 2019 soon...
stop spreading and spilling all your anxiety on your forum..this is more contagious than any disease.

have u heard of anyone having problems with stamping yet this year? Even if you do it is one amongst many successful stampings...try to remain positive and spread the positive vibe rather than brooding over something which may happen....u can not do anything if it were t happen ..so why stress over it..

.mind is a powerful tool ...u thing crooked things end up crooked..u keep it straight and simple things remain straight and simple.

I know people who have switched from h4 to j1 and f1 to j1 peacefully without a hitch this year and their success story is what I wish to carry in my mind and request forum members to have too.

In the pretext of not not intending to stress out people that is exactly what some are into here...I do not mean to offend anyone..but attitude clearly need a major time overhaul.
totally agree
me too....
med2004 - my program sent out my DS form via UPS to me last friday..so hope to get within this week..and i will be going to delhi..

resilientdoc -- i think u took me wrong..anyhow..my sincere apologies...did not mean to offend anyone either...

Also, I think you dont remember me, but you had helped me a lot during the match season also...i guess...i m little "overtly anxious" person...coz i remember you telling me to "chill out" during the match also Smile

Anyways...as i said....sorry once again...and sincere thanks for all your help to me earlier as well Smile I really appreciated/ and appreciate it!!! Smile Good Luck!!! Smile
Hi Friends, can anyone tell me...do we have to show financial resources? if so for how much amount...will they accept property documents with valuation. extremly urgent....pl help
You do not need to take the pains to do a valuation of your property for this interview sake. Just carrying property documents it self is much more than sufficient ,mainly because they will not ask you even for this property document. They never asked me one single document more than what is mentioned in the guidance sheet. You keep it simple the interview will become extremely simple.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »