Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private tutoring for step 3 - preceptor3
Dear Step 3 Students,

Best Private USMLE Step 3 Tutor has 3 Full time Step 3 Vacancies...

If you have failed Step 3...its now the Best time..Say no to procrastination and denial..and seek professional help...so that you can get over Step 3 and move on to better things in life...

Best Step 3 Help is a click away...if you are committed to passing Step 3 and are seriously in need of help/guidance/tutoring...you can NOW find it all in one place...

I am Dr. Harish Malik from BESTUSMLETUTOR and I invite you to schedule a USMLE STEP 3 FIDR SESSION @ Elite Tutoring Website (www.elitetutoringservice.com) in which I will teach you how to best prepare for Step 3 using most High Yield methods and materials as well as how to avoid distractors on Step 3 MCQs and how to fully understand the long question stems of clinical vignettes along with drug rep. and abstract questions. Also, I will go over the Best High Yield Strategy for CCS Cases.

Thankfully,
Dr. Harish Malik
ONLINEHEALTHEXPERT
www.onlinehealthexpert.org
Dear Doctors,
Please schedule your One-on-One Online 1 Hour USMLE Step 3 Diagnostic and Remedial session @ ELITETUTORINGSERVICE... or Call today.
Thanks,
Elite Tutoring Service
www.elitetutoringservice.com
Ph: 803-493-5573
Dear Doctors,
Please schedule your One-on-One Online USMLE Step 3 Diagnostic and Remedial session @ ELITETUTORINGSERVICE...
Thanks,
Elite Tutoring Service
Dear Doctors,

Private One-on-One Fully Online USMLE STEP 3 PREP ... has 3 Vacancies ...

Please schedule your One-on-One Online USMLE Step 3 Diagnostic and Remedial session @ ELITETUTORINGSERVICE's Online "USMLE STEP 3 PREP" @ www.usmlestep3prep.com...

Thanks,
Elite Tutoring Service
USMLESTEP3PREP
www.usmlestep3prep.com
Hey Preceptor hw much do u charge.?Wat if we dont like the programme ?
Dear Doctors,

Please schedule your One-on-One Online USMLE Step 3 Diagnostic and Remedial session @ ELITETUTORINGSERVICE's Online "USMLE STEP 3 PREP" @ www.usmlestep3prep.com...

Thanks,
Elite Tutoring Service
USMLESTEP3PREP
www.usmlestep3prep.com
THANKS TO THE BEST USMLE TUTOR, THE PHENOMENAL WORK INCLUDING VERY EXAM ORIENTED AND PERSONALIZED ONE TO ONE APPROACH, I WAS ABLE TO PASS STEP 3 AFTER FAILING IT 2 TIMES.
IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTES IN PREPARATION FOR STEP 3 I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO CONTACT DR. MALIK.
WWW.ELITETUTORINGSERVICE.COM
GOOD LUCK!
Go to http://my.vcita.com/drharishmalik to learn more about Private USMLE Step 3 Elite Tutoring Service via Skype or in-person...or call 803-493-5573 for pricing and availabilities!
SEEKING CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN THE US?

We can arrange for electives if you're still a student, and observerships if you have graduated already. We have a slot available in some of the top universities in the US.
Contact us at ResearchZZZForMatch2014 (remove ZZZ from the email address). Mention if you're a graduate or a student (which year), your visa status, what specialty you're looking for, and preferred locations. Also include brief info about yourself and USMLE scores.

Thank you.

===================================

LOOKING FOR RESEARCH POSITIONS TO IMPROVE CV?

Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, neurology, and many others. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact us at ResearchZZZForMatch2014 (remove ZZZ from the email address). Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Cardiology research in New York.”

We can provide a list of references if you would like.

Thank you.
Please don't rush your Step 3. Step 3 has changed!!! Find out why you Failed in a diagnostic and remedial Step3 session...

Also, it does not matter when you test between now and June...test results will not be released until June 5th. So, it does not make any sense in taking it ...as you need 450-500 on NBME to pass! Iscored 650 on it. Average US Grads score 550 on it...You can call me @ 803-493-5573. My name is Dr. Harish Malik. My website is BESTUSMLETUTOR!!!

Feel free to give me a call after reviewing the website!!!

Thanks,
ELITE TUTORING SERVICE
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »