joinin yu guys...

plz help me to make a solid plan for last 40 days

ryt now my daily work

FA..40pgs
kaplan qbank..1 block
uw...60 qs revision
webpath 1system daily
2 hr physio video..after it i will watch patho

for next 10 days im followin ds routine..den i will take nbme 12..will plan acc to dat
that sounds good n very similar with mine expect for the kapqbank but webpath is awesome to doo
usmle31dec /shigatox22..guys i have a question for u..is it good to study with sp towards the end of ur prep? i just need a general opinion.
i do not think so cuz its not very time efficient during the limited time u have......but just my opinion
@shigatoxx22..how much time one devote for kaplan videos caz am already doin 3 blocks /day.i will really appreciate if u answer my "last" question for the "day"Tongue
lol np RS um if ur doin 2010 which u should cuz there shorter like to do say all of biocehm it would take one 2-3 days to complete but use VLC and theres a option in the video player to speed the video to 1.30x n if u do that u save a lotta time n can finishin each sub within 2 days or max 3 days but stuff like genetics takes 1 day........all of physio might take 4 days of 8-9 hr vid watching

GL
Hi there!!
my Jan 23...
1-Rvw weaks areas from NMBE on FA
2-Do 50 Qs and rvw
3-Goljan after finish FA
4-nmbe 6 for end Dec.

Lets keep going All!!
keep it up dane........how are u reviewing NBME are u just review the questions u got wrong or the whole NBME?

Hi shiga!
i plan to memorize weak areas and after i do that i plan to correct the Wrong
and do a quick of the good ones...that way i test myself if i learned for real.

Im very excite to finish for January, not more change of dates!! Big Grin

how about u?
dane i still gota review all my NBMES i did 1-4 offline....n 5...6..7 online and have 11 n 12 left for the last 20 days til the exam...

yea me tooo i CANNOT WAIT TILL I GET THIS OVER SO!! im gettin burnt out from all this stiduin

right now um doin a sold revision of kaplan along with review UW questions n reviwim FA....i am plannin to get usmlerx next week n do like 3 blocks of questions a day n finish that as well

GLLLL TO ALL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »