Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raritan Bay medical question - defeatthebeast
*recent grads
They told us that all 5 of the 3rd year residents that applied for fellowship matched, I know the chief got in to nephro but am unsure of the others specialties
what was the interview time?10 or 10:30?they didnt send me email confirm so I am not sure if on the phone what they said
Right I remember the chief matching in Nefro, but forgot to ask about everybody else. I was expecting to have a presentation at some point where they would mention it but that didn't happen. Did you ask what fellowships they got into?
@hypsarrythmia, plan to be there at 9:30 am.
@winniepruh, i know they mentioned it but I wasnt paying too much attention Smile
It's written at 10 on the email they sent

thats weird you didnt get the emai

make sure you bring copies of your ecfmg cert, and your med school diploma
As I said before everyone had different experience, but when the PC sent the confirmation email she said to bring a copy of your school degree and ecfmg certificate, I dont thing there is a lot of fellowship placement but the chief got one in nephro and the last year there is one got in Endo., so its depend on you, they didnt ask me a lot of basic questions but I had research so the asked about it.
usmle1900 ,may I know what did they ask about your research?do they like research?
I am not sure if they like research, but they asked me to explain our research projects and what was my role in, what tasks I did through out the process and if it was a paid position or not.
i hope this help.
Thanks ,di they ask about your other interviews or if you have applied for other residencies beside IM?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »