Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed 2 times !! - janewatsoniam
Tutoring:

• Personalized-private, for all USMLE steps

• IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY ANYTHING, and will get a 100% cash refund

• In business since the year 2000, and IMMEDIATE starts are available, so as to cover the full exam in FOUR months

• DAILY “Cloud-” based, as well as personal telephonic instruction, so that you do not have to relocate, nor do you have to change your current work schedule

• Registration is thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per step, with major THREE THOUSAND dollar forum discounts expiring soon

• Financing is available for qualified applicants

• The contact phone number is six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine, four six one, for 24-HOUR INFORMATION-LINE, NOW.
hi
i am in the same boat as you,i didnt take exams seriously before ,my mistake .....but i didnt give up.....starting again now.....we can study together as a team and hopefully ace this time....touchwood....shoot me an email at mamannanansari786...we can make a plan.bye
Listen!!! Never don't give up!! I know one person that he failed 4 !! CS ..yes! 4 times!! right now he is a resident in FM. keeping study hard. He never give up. good lucky!!
I have an attempt in CS and have failed step 1 also. I am not giving up. Don't listen to anyone who is telling you that you cannot match. This is your battle to face. Fight it. No two applicants are alike. You are unique. Don't believe all the rumors that say that it is hard to get in etc....It is hard otherwise also. Such rumors have been going on for over ten years and still people are getting in . I started a thread in matching forum asking if anybody matched with attempts and there ARE people who matched with attempts!! We just need one spot to match. Just one....our own special unique spot. And it is there. Remember, if you choose to walk away now you won't definitely match!! So, the only way to match is to keep going and try YOUR chance. So, no matter how many times you fail , finish the exams and get ecfmg certified. Whatever happens in the match will happen. At least at that time you will feel that you gave it all you could. That will be the time to accept the defeat (I think)....Not Now! You can work on improving the rest of your application by doing all kinds of things later.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=802690
Tutoring:

• In business since the year 2000, and IMMEDIATE starts are available, so as to cover the full exam in FOUR months

• DAILY “Cloud-” based, as well as personal telephonic instruction, so that you do not have to relocate, nor do you have to change your current work schedule

• Registration is thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per step, with major THREE THOUSAND dollar forum discounts expiring soon

• The contact phone number is six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine, four six one, for 24-HOUR INFORMATION-LINE, NOW.
check it
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=802805
I have 2010 FA. Do I need the latest version? suggestions?
ofcourse you need a newer version! 2010 is sooo outdated. I was using 2012 for a while and i thought that was outdated too. Def get either 2014 or 2015. HUGE difference
Tutoring:

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »