Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme2 Q2 - mdkhayat
Dear friends, I have got a lots of important materials necessary for USMLE step 1, 2 CK, 2 CS, 3 and also board/residency preparation.

All of my materials are completed, updated and high quality. If you are interested then you can check sample. I am offering them at relatively cheap price.

If you have any doubts regarding my materials then you can buy from me by making partial payment and get partial links of that course and then again partial payment and get the links and so on. Note that I will immediately provide you links within few minutes after payment and all my materials are ready.

Please note that if you have enough ability to buy the original materials then you can buy from the author. My materials are only for them who does not have a lots of money but need the resources to serve the human being.

If you have any other material then you can exchange the materials with me. If you are not interested in exchanging then I can also buy materials from you if I like it.

Email: highyield270

ALL USMLE STEP 1 MATERIALS

KAPLAN USMLE STEP 1 CLASSROOM ANYWHERE VIDEOS WITH LECTURE NOTES 2015

KAPLAN USMLE STEP 1 QUESTION BASED INTEGRATION SESSIONS 2015 (2 sessions)

KAPLAN USMLE STEP 1 HIGH YIELD LECTURE VIDEOS 2013

KAPLAN USMLE STEP 1 CENTERPREP VIDEOS 2010

KAPLAN USMLE STEP 1 QUESTION BANK LIVE REVIEW VIDEOS 2013-2015

BECKER USMLE STEP 1 LIVE ONLINE REVIEW VIDEOS 2014

BECKER USMLE STEP 1 DR LIONEL RAYMONS INTEGRATED CASES SESSIONS 2015 (6 sessions)

BECKER USMLE STEP 1 DR LIONEL RAYMONS PHARMACOLOGY E-COACH 2015

DOCTORS IN TRAINING USMLE STEP 1 VIDEOS WITH WORKBOOK 2015

DOCTORS IN TRAINING USMLE ALL SOLID SERIES 2015

MEDQUEST USMLE STEP 1 INTEGRATED CASES 2015

MEDQUEST USMLE STEP 1 GET PHYSICAL FINDINGS 2015

USMLE RX STEP 1 EXPRESS VIDEOS 2015, ULTIMATE VIDEOS 2013, QMAX 2014, FLASH FACTS 2014

DR NAJEEB BASIC SCIENCE NEW VIDEO LECTURES 2015

PATHOMA 2015 FUNDAMENTALS OF PATHOLOGY NEW VIDEO LECTURES AND NOTES

DR GOLJANS MATERIALS (BOOKS, NOTES, SLIDES, AUDIO LECTURES, QUESTIONS)

USMLE WORLD STEP 1 QUESTION BANK 2014

USMLE WORLD BIOSTATISTICS QUESTION BANK

PICMONICS 2015 (1000+ VIDEOS)

USMLE STEP 1 SKETCHY MICROBIOLOGY 2015 (108 VIDEOS)

USMLE STEP 1 ANKI DECK YOUUSMLE

BOARDS AND BEYOND USMLE STEP 1 VIDEOS WITH NOTES 2015

PASS PROGRAM 2015 USMLE STEP 1

KISSPREP SERIES 2015 USMLE STEP 1 – ANATOMY, BIOCHEMISTRY, PHARMACOLOGY, NEUROLOGY, BIOSTATS, PEDIATRICS

yes ,redceo ,me too .I am too weak in cell and molecular biology .
Hello, khayat & red;

Ang II glue to AT1a receptor to domino IP3. In norm AngII not running around in plasma conc to see that effect making the tunnel narrows (vasoconstriction). But they key player in cardio control (i.e. losing blood, exercise and scenarios that you see reduction RBF) or in the other side of story if you got INC AngII -> VasoContraction renal/splanchnici -> Dec RBF -> more renin & high on AngII -> dangerous (+) feedback => ARF thats very important key of path u may wanna know.

Here I was asking regard your Q ( you recall AngII on tubuloglomerular feedback mech?!) INC sensitivity -> INC responsiveness Afferent (ring bell from Macula densa) surely aminopeptidase A cut aspartate/arginine on AngII -> AngIII/Heptapeptide (similar action but not powerful as AngII) that can engage on AT receptor or aminopeptidase B arginine/valine on AngIII -> Ang IV.

Ans to my Q rearguard to Q here INC plasma renin and Q I ask following to respond khayat "why does renin go up?"

Rt the slide arrow pointing @ Macula densa* the ans : *Ang II* has (-) feedback on RENIN slide* that I posted on and that's the one of mech that you see INC Plasma Renin on ACEI u see.

Regard molecular biology for step 1. I know both of you been prep for longtime. At this point of prep especially khayat that your exam on the corner the best advice JUST DO QS. and understand BIG PIC. Like Q I just ask and know Ang II has (-) feedback to macula the rest gone click on your prep. If you have time you can touch surface of HY cell & molecular biology fast if your time permit. But again, I know both of you prep from kaplan LN, You are good to go.
GL

thanks cardio69 Smile i ll try to get a hold of that book's pdf and skim through quickly.
thanks cardio ,I read this book 3 years ago ,if I have time like to review it.
thanks for nice explanation.
@mdkhayat, do u have the pdf or a physical copy?
I have the book .but it's very old.
oh ok thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »