Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sincere advice to low scorers... - libby

- First time applicant
- Score is enough good for FP and psychiatry with 'respective' specialty clinical experiences if you are interested.
- Most of the people are matching without connection and it's my personal experience

Only dificulty 'might' be visa.
But there are many programs those offer visa.

Just I would like to say -
Don't hesitate to ask for help, but do not feel bad if you can't get it from them. Because everybody does have limitation.

With this score and first time applicant needs to be more motivated and positive,

Best wishes.
@residency21

tell them that u will improve ur language swiftly if u hav failed in spoken english...

If u have failed other components, then it is individual reasons that suit u...
if you failed SEP then demonstrate your fluency in english on the interview itself.
Anybody knows of anybody who got matched or prematched in the past with low step 1 and 2 scores and CS attempt?
Hi Libby ,,why you did not apply for FM????????????IM very hard to get ,,your score not bad,,the only problem your visa status
@dementia71

I have been working in hem/onc for the last 4 years in india. I heard that FP people have become more specific about their requirements like worked in family practice setup and stuffs like that...FP is no more a "taken for granted" field, i guess... FP is saturated too as like any other specialty.

My worry is even the god forsaken programs in newyork dont call me for IVs. lol
then what exactly shud we do with our medical degree if we get low scores or attempts?...
Relax Libby & Lighten up! &-I hope you get SURGERY REZ...

i..e, then you can ask them to give you this for free! YOU REALLY NEED IT!!!YOu have several INDICATIONS for this condition:

http://www.qualitymedicalsupplies.com/Ur...erile.aspx
Thanx king.....lol
libby what is your skype?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »