Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
Cd.....if u give Jeans role to Pashna..I'll kill you...if you dont...I still have to kill you...so either way...you are dead...lol. Anyway, thanxs for the email and I'm sure u'll do really well.

I'm sorry I couldnt come to the forum for a long time...got sick over the last 3 days...did absoultely no studying.....didnt account for these kinda days when I make my timetable Sad Anyway, hope to start my final push full speed from today.

Pashna......I know u talk like gollum now...but dont worry too much...just think of all the things u r gonna do once ur exams r over....that shud keep u calm Smile Anyway...I tried looking for a name for u...with all the confusion adn commotion goin on..i think "stormy" will be the right name.

Sharkieeeeee....we can help it..we r mutants and so is ur name. But i do take offence in u trying to change colors...I mean species. When I first asked u, u said u were a vegetarian Blue shark....now how did u become a carnivorous Gr8 white shark?........I think u too became a MUTANT !!! hehehee

Indi, my man.....I try to save u from shark attacks but they dont seem to stop Smile How r things with u....hey..dont take too much time to do ur frist reading...ig u do, u'll forget the subjects u read first...so make sure u do ur first reading good...but within 2 months. Anyway...there is a new movie called "Eragon" which is gonna be relaesed soon...I think u shud watch it Smile_

good luck to y'all and happy studying.
not bad we were on the second page today!!!
HOWS EVERYONE DOING?
thanks adrenaline and pashna.. hehhee i was finally manage to sleeeep.. and hmmm i think i am going to continue sleeeping 12 hours a day till my exams.... (i am sure ill be the first medical student ever to do that) but ive just realised that sleeeping increases productivity 100X, all the melatonin/serotonin producing is keeping me happy and hmmm decreasing anxiety!!!! woww!!! what a realization.. worth a publication aint it?? TongueP
pashhhhhnaaa how are you?? what have u been upto??
adrenaline how are you feeling today?hmm are you taking vitamin supplements and everything? take care... ur exams really soon study study
sharky... what happened the veggie shark turned into a carnivore? but i guess its not your fault..... lets just happily blame Indi for it....
INDI when is the party... the immuno and micro party... hmm someone is showing passive aggression... anyways now u may as well have it after my test cause i am sure i will give up studying what i need to, and attend the party instead.. they are always too tempting..
take care guys..studystudystudustudy
Hey adrenaline, how r u ....Get well soonSmile
Gl to cd,indi,pash & adrenaline......cu later.
Hi guys... cant think much these days (as always) m a bit caught up.. desperately trying to speed up things but getting tense wth every passing day..

adrenaline... get well soon buddy.. u r going well.. We know how deadly wolves r when pushed into a corner n this exam's just done that.. Wink

Hey guys.. dont misunderstand sharky.. she's not a carnivorous great white. enlarge the pic n see... she's the chhotti Sharkieeeeee being attacked by the big one. ooooooh i m scared sharkiiiie.. scared fr u. Wink)))
will mail u when i get some time off. Hope ur study's goin well

cd- good, u took my advice na? abt sleeping.. just sleep thru the exam buddy.. i told ya.. brain's the most active in REM sleep. i m busy with duty these days.. will party a soon as i get time.

pash.. u may be off exam duty but u r not off Xmen duty. So report or face court martial Wink)

Marie o marie.. when r u gonna be back frm ur home?? gonna start beh sc soon.. so u r desperately needed here Smile

catch up with u guys later. GL n TC
hey indi!!! what u getting so panicky about!!! keep a steady pace, NO DAY DREAMING and ur all set!Smile and im on chutti ok... rogue n jean have given me leaveTongue
where has everyone disappeared.... seriously i think the golden days of the forum are over.. the oldies really had the forum sparkling... no active learning happening on the forum anymore.. hmm that sucks i learnt a lot from hanging arnd the forum.
hmm adrenaline hope u r fit and fine.. anyways u cant use the excuse of ur illness anymore.. it was just a mild flu.. now hit your books mister or youll have to answer to the rest of the Xmen. how does it feel having exams sooo near.. i am sure u must be freaked out.. hehehee one month before my exam i had started counting days and had the urge to keep postponing my date...!!!!
hmmm and yeaa I am NO princess and NO queen... just regular old cd45 hoping to do decently in the test.. hmm at the risk of sounding filmi "will u guys still talk to me even if i do badly in my test???? " heheee
pash u went out to my favourite place without me Sad( how rude.. !!! dont please go to my other watering hole or believe me ill be sooo jealous that ill never ever talk to u ever again!!!!!! hmm trust me when my exams are over i am not going to exclude you fom my outings.... hehheee ill surely call u !
Indi hope u r feeling better and less grumpy... dont worry.. ur internship will end soon and then u can get to studies with a bang.. u r v v v intelligent and 2 months of hard core studying are enough to ace the test...
sharkkyyy have u finished ur first reading.. fif u havent.. finish it jaldi jaldi ... there is still a second and a third reading to go !!hmm anyways i am sure it wil go well.
take care guys..
yep...the forum is indeed real quiet. I hope all the X-members ae doin fine. Pash....I know u r waking up from a hangover, but hey....u know the biochemical effects of too much partying....so tone it down a little bit.

CD...thanxs for makin me feel real bad about myself....I really appreciate it. I have lost track of my goals....have to keep my focus and start studying real hard. This Thanxsgiving week has been so bad to me....no studies for the last 4 days...I know thats a luxury I cant afford.... Sad

How is ur prep goin CD? R u now counting the hrs or minutes? Sleep well and wish u the very best. I'm gonna go into hiding for the next month...cut myself off from every distraction (internet is a very bad one...AND TV). Took a month's leave from work....goin to my bro's house to study..I hope i can pull this one off.....if not..I only have myself to blame.

Indi....I know how tiring internship is.....dont worry....U'll get over it soon...remember...Aragon had to ride deep into the enemies fort before help arrived....so keep pushing and dont lose heart.

Sharkieeee......u sweet little thing.....where r u? r u lost like nemo? We'll find u soon. I hope u surface sometime soon Smile

Good luck to y'all...I still keep checking this thread off and on...so dont write me off ...lol
hey adrenaline! dont sound so forlorn... focus is indeed all thats required and the hardest thing yet!Smile but we all know uv got it in u! so KEEP GOING! as for the partying.... i surprise myself everyday... havnt doen anything remotely close to partying ever since tuesday... and im not complaining! guess im just getting OLDDD!!! Smile study hard ...time is our worst enemy...or maybe we are our worst enemies! good luck!
hey adrenaline.. i am sorry if i sounded too harsh..... but hmm if that got u going i am happy Smile) a month is good enough to get an awesome score.. uve already done quite a bit and hmm just need to brush up on things now.. dont worry, i am absolutely sure that ull rock the test...
indi...where r u ?? lost in internship? or hmm are you trying your hand at cooking new dishes to please ur girlfrnd??hehee... stay away from the shark fins soup this time.. i wonder how much longer sharky will tolerate the massacre of her kind...Wink)
what about you sharky... how is everything going with u?? where have u been???
take care guys.. study well..
BUZZZZZZZZZ GUYS BUZZZZZZZZZ....

cd.. no grlfrnds fr me these days.. they cost tooo much time n money.. Cant afford MLE with one Wink))) So no dishes either.. Drlove's gone into hibernation. My reply to ur filmi dialogue is.. " better make sure u do well on ur exam........OR ELSE..."

Adrenaline.. Go legolas.. go to the shimering woods away frm the distractions n conjure up a magic score.. n if u ever need help... just look towards east at the 1st light of dawn Wink)
Good luck buddy.. Hope u r doing well at ur bro's house.

pashna.. get back frm ur chhutti.. we r getting understaffed here. with proff n her prodigy away, we have have to start recruitment again.

sharky................................................................................................................................................................................................ my ultrasonic message in shark language fr u.. hope u got that Smile))
Good luck to u tooo. do keep surfacing now n then. Ok?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »