Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
never do this - neverdothis
hey 'cute' i completely agree with u.....
guys lets not judge ppl here.... each on its own... evry1 has a right to make whatever decisions they want.... its THEIR life n they can lead it in whatever way they want...

also 'neverdothis' i agree with you that coming to US is nothing great.. its only when u come here that u find that its SCARY!!!!!!! i just pray everyday that i may b in such a situation after my residency as 2 return back home !!!!!! AMEN!
In my country, 95% of marriages r arranged.

And divorce rates r much much less compared to US.

I dont think that love marriages r more succesful than arranged ones.
It's the same way in my country n I completely agree with u. but, some people think we come from a very backward kind of a world because of this..love marriages can be successful n also, arranged marriages, it depends on individuals n situations. may God give peace n happiness to those who feel they made a wrong decision..
angelina80, you are right,but the lower rate is because effects of family value/culture not cos marriage was arranged

Everyone marries for a reason,so no one has a right to judge other people's decision,no decision is right or wrong(cos is a personal thing)

Tolerance is respecting other people's decisions,

In my own world,your parents searching for a husband for their daughter is equivalent to prostitution,so does that make me see parents that do that as prostituting their daughters...NO

GC saved some people from INS,so please leave them alone

MANY MARRIAGES done with initial aim of neutralization have survived and yielded children and grand children

No one is the author of LOVE except GOD,so dont think you have monoploy over decription of love,love is what you call it

Lets stop VILIFYING people we dont share the same culture with

What is acceptable in the USA maybe an abomination in your country,that does not make it an abomination.

Goodluck guys and wish all happy married life
i m sure u r man b/c its the citizen girls with nothing in their personality other then citizenship wanted to cash their GC and they easy way to do is marry a doctor but they r so cheap that they thought the moments they marry to a doctor they will receive dollors but we know it take time to be a resident and full practicing doc but these ugly us citezens girls have a attitude which no human can with stand with dignity so divorce rate in Desi girls is almost equal to native american .don;t worry man get ur unconditional green card and kick the girl.
Kidney,whatz the problem.

Man, take it ease.

On a lighter note: a friend once told me that his new girlfriend suddenly woke up and asked him,I hope you are not dating me for GC, so the guy was offended cos it was the girl that hit on him first, so he told her, she is excused with her US citizenship

So the lesson here is,even if you need GC dont allow them to put you on defence,always be the MAN!
Kidney, you have interesting point of view. Would you please expand on it?
hi vitro what u mean ...........u don;t agree with me .............
i m girl cute not a man, dear cute dating and marrige is d/f thing i our country person marries only once and divore is stigma u can even think about ,
Kidney, I'm interested in reading more about your opinion...that's all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »