Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage Fraud to get Green Card - istep3
Navin is my friend. Truly he did best thing leaving this mad person.
Why doesn't Naveen Menon defend his character and allow this looney toon Miss Kawiigirl keep insulting him?
Marriage for Green Card is soooo disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@vali23 : really??? ... maybe for the right Romanian you may re-consider Wink
Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us
directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
Way to go girl.
------------------------------------
2/12/14. Make an offer to purchase a 1,025 sq ft townhouse with 2 bedroom,1 bath
that is only 1 block from the hospital.
Expect my offer to be accepted in a week or 2.
Been too busy.
How long until this escalates to the evening news?
Jan 25th, 2014. Picked up the Super bowl jacket at 1pm today. It is a really nice jacket but I will give it away. Later, went to pick up the 7 days complimentary Norwegian Cruise Line getaway reward for two. Only need to pay NCF’s, Gov’t taxes, and port fee. Will try to book for May. It will be so fun. Have American dinner with 4 of my friends and after that we went to the mur.mur nightclub. Entrance fee $25. We were dancing the night away. I really enjoyed the music and the company. I have so much fun and laughter. Will do it again next month. Already make the room reservation for Valentine's Day, Feb 14 and Feb 15 at The Borgata Hotel. Reserved tickets for “ The Voice of China” concert at Caesars Hotel on Feb 15 at 1 a.m.
Enjoy and have fun girl.
-------------------------------------------------
Happy Valentine' Day. Navin gave this Valentine's Day card to me. He said he picked up this card to give it to me because he said he is like the faithful dog and I am like the cute lovely kitten. Navin said, " With you is where I always want to be. Happy Valentine's Day my love. Just like the dog and kitten in this picture. You are my only one I love and I love you." He promised that he will always protect, take care and look after me no matter what. This card is pasted on our bedroom wall.♥♥

Valentine's Day 2012. Navin and I went to stay at the Bogata Hotel in Atlantic City. and spent our loving Valentine's Day there. We were there from Feb 14 and Feb 15 for 2 nights. We brought fragrance candles to create a very romantic atmosphere and beautiful scene with unforgettable sense. We have a magnificent and wonderful moment that we can never forget in this present life. We kept telling each other how much we love each other .
All these sweet words are still ringing in/next to my ear.
Navin has went back to India so you have to send your valentine package to India only.
Keep people in your life that truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, inspire you, enhance you and make you happy.
---------------------------------------

Jan 22, 2014. Temperature high at 23 and low at 5 degree F. We woke up early this morning to clear the snow from my car and the side walk. My neighbor was really nice.
This morning, he took his snow blower and helped me cleared my long drive way again.
I remembered how Navin and I, dressed in layers and snow boots ready to conquer the cold environment with our physical strength. It's ill-advised to allow even the most meager snowfall to go unshoveled, lest it later melt and refreeze. The resulting sheet of ice becomes a slipping hazard and the job became much difficult. We’ll have to use the garden shovel and ice scraper to break the ice. It was really tiring. Snow shoveling isn't really fun, but we make it an enjoyable unavoidable fun event. Went to pick up my friend after he finished his heart transplant case. On the way, I was talking to my friend about the up coming Lunar New Year banquet; that I totally forgotten where I was supposed to go.
By the time I realized where I was supposed to go, I was at least 10+ miles away.
I got to make a detour and went on an alternate route to the hospital to pick him up.
My friend has to wait quite a while before I showed up. I told him what happened.
He did not get angry or frustrated but he was so happy to see me.
Nice.
---------
Jan 30th, 2014. Today is Chinese Lunar New Year’s Eve. The year of the horse.
My friend and his brother came to pick me up in his black Mercedes-Benz S350 sedan.
It is amazing that someone will pay over $100,000 just for a car.
Guessed it is not just a car. It is rated as the #1 in Super Luxury Cars.
Inside it has a lavish cabin, beautifully detailed and loaded with tons of cool gadgets.
The driving experience is all subdued, luxury, and it cruises along serenely.
I asked my friend to park his car a few houses down so that the seller will not see his car. Otherwise, the seller might think that we are loaded and might not be willing to negotiate a favorable price for his property. Went to another property to talk to the tenants and introduced myself as the new owner.
Told them that there will be a new lease with no rent increase if they are staying and rent will start on March 1st.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »