Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22
@usmle31dec...thanx alot man....

thats a great favour..its helping me a lot..

GL...
I am really scared to take this exam because of the new scoring system. Are they still reporting scores in two digit in the year 2012? Also I could not find anyone getting in high 90"s on this forum in this new scoring system? Is everyone getting their scores in 80's only...... despite the fact how much hard we study. Can anyone please explain........
usmle31dec
my exam is very near.Can u send me nbme 11 and 12.it will very helpful for me.i 'll appreciate for that.my email id
step1usmle2006
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
hi guys does ne one have NBME 4 without answers filled in..sorry for being a pain but thanks alot!!

email

sherifny
@o. sherif..i think everyone has marked nbme4 offline,neways, i checked it out mine,its marked..

everyone expecting their result today..wish them GLSmile
@shiga, I think you are ready for this exam, you will get a very high mark. What is your score on your most recent nbme or are you going to take one soon?

Also, how will you review the nbmes? do you have answers and explanations for the nbmes?
@radioshack..i cudnt study properly today..well im aiming to kill d night..since a week im not sleeping more than 4 hrs...and tomorow im travelling....im feeling dat im losing....just need yur prayers..

@shiga..im sendin yu

milli..already sent.
@usmle31dec...yest, i couldnt able to study either so i took a day offSmile Dont think of negative thoughts, just revise ur FA and ur nbmes ,ur almost there....All my prayers with uSmile have u taken the nbme 7?
GL to everyone!
thanks umer GOD bless!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »