Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IRREGULAR BEHAVIOUR in USMLE..outcome? - at2012
Too much philosophy for me. Still snitching though. Yeah, snitching on your colleagues who cheated on the test, I read it. If you read me too, you will get that for me there is no difference whether that was with your colleagues or here.

As you said, I am not hard to found which is why if you correctly read my postings, you will see that I am very cautious about what I write. I know there are snitches all over. And yo are also right that I should not be afraid because you ain't going to find a posting here from me to snitch on.

You are damn right that during IV I will answer the way I am supposed to. I live in the real world. This does not however change what I believe.

Now, there is a fine line between snitching on your colleagues who cheated on their tests, and allowing them to proceed on a potential life-threatening intervention (whether it is surgery or anything else). I would be the first person to report them if I believe the life/health of a patient is in danger. Other than that, I am "mind your business" and no snitch.
@ docgm

Yes, everyone is free to choose what side they want to be on. You surely are not on the mind your business side, because you won't have responded to nanomax.
I PITY THE OP.

NEVER SPILL CONFIDENTIAL FACTS ON THE INTERNET EVER.

HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THE PRIVACY POLICY OF THIS FORUM????

YOU CANNOT DELETE ANY POST YOU MAKE HERE, YOU MAY INFORM THE ADMIN TO DELETE IT,

BUT ITS AT THEIR DISCRETION!!!!!! THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM WHERE YOU CANNOT DELETE WHAT YOU POST. EVER WONDERED WHY? WELL, FIGURE IT OUT.

I NO LONGER COMMENT ON ANY THREAD I FIND SUSPECT OF CONTAINING EXAM MATERIALS.

BE WARNED GUYS.
The owners of these forums are a large internet based concern who do not care too much about us only the ads and if we click on them. I looked them up. so this means even if you request to delete your posts they probably will not care to.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »