Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp for ck in jan/feb - ckinjan
Hi Hint, do you have nbme3 offline?
@hint- thanks dear for asking..Our forum has been so silent lately. I'm doing mtb and uw notes now.. I did uw 5-6 blocks/day for few days just to practice to sit for a long time... I'm feeling nervous,, as I tried to remember something randomly I couldn't ...I have to open the book.. I feel like i forget everything I learned:-( and I'm really scared about the long hour sitting , while doing uw I find it very hard for me to concentrate after 2/3 blocks ..don't know how will I sit for 9 hours.. Pls keep me in ur prayer..

How is ur cs prep going? When is ur exam? Good luck.

@ckinjan- where are you?

All the best for everybody.
@sal10: I noticed that the thread is silent these days.. I thought everyone is studying hard. Don't get nervous! You will not remm things randomly! But once Question comes you will recall everything .. Don't get scared .. Stay strong and study hard...
About sitting long hours with at most attention... Practice for few days and you will be fine in exam ... Plan your breaks beforehand.. All the best
i was wondering where u people have gone

this post is bumped usually on wednesdays

but iam happy to see this active with one or two msg yesterday and today

ALll the best

Kep Studying

Cheerrs
hello all,
@hint,thank you so much for being so generous and asking all of us,when is ur cs??good luck
@sal and confused ,what are your dates of exam?
im thinking to do a full proper round of uwrold,i feel i just do questions and dnt learn concepts.
goood luck everyone
hi friends,

hopefully all of you are doing fine. I'm doing my final revision. My exam is in 4th april.. Feeling really nervous and all kinds of scary things are coming in my mind:-( pls keep me in your prayers... Will come after the exam inshallah...

all the best..
rofl :: this 500 post by me : feeling lucky

wow
thats good sal10

all the best an dprayers for u

what r u doing for the final time

thanks
@sal10: all the best... Stay calm.. Don't get stressed and overworked that is most important. .. You know it all already. Apply it well....
@confused- thanks. I'm mainly doing mtb and uw notes..
@Sal10: all the best... .. (must be already in the exam)...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »