Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to God ,Wait is over:) - genius123
congrats genius123. I was waiting for the good news from you. You deserve more than that, genius!
congrats!!!
thanks ganesh and opera.
hi cedar nice to c u,thnx and i know what u mean thats why i am advicing to be as calm as possible, too much anxiety can at times lower the performance graph.But I am more than happy and thankful to God.

mlt i couldnt get ur q regarding nbme,more than 90 in nbme will be 220 i think.which subject came out weaker?
thank you for asking.
my weak subjects are physiology (worst!), genetics, cell & molecular bio, BS (this is also a pain!), biochem, keep learning & foregeting microbiology, etc, etc... it looks i'm weak in all subjectsSmile

i hope i'm not disturbing your time, but if you don't mind, can i send you an email when i need any suggestions? (pls leave your email address, or send me an email at 5124571 i am located at the east coast in US.)
it must be a extreamelly busy day for you to respond to everyone. i appreciate it.
congrats!!!!! genius 123.you deserved it.
hey genius 123...CONGRATULATIONS!!
you've really done great & im very happy for you!!
Just wanted to thank you for sharing your experiences and resources and being so helpful to everyone...
Also want to know when you feel is the best time to take NBME?
Im trying to take my test end of feburary, but still have ALOT of material to cover.
Im still in medical school so alot of material is freshin my head, however some things im learning for the 1st time..
What do you recommened for anatomy and neuroanatomy?anything in particular?

thank you again for your time and help to everyone..

My god continue to bless you and good luck for everything in the future..

Great news!!

---peaceofmind!
Congrats!!!
congratulations genius......you indeed are a genius.....i wish you all the best for rest of the steps....May you get 99 in all...lots of success....Smile GL.
hey genius!!!
congratulations!
its that magical figure of 99 which matters the most!
good luck for future steps.
keep in touch! bye!
wow,Afterall the name is for a reason..
I'm doing the downloaded verson of kap qbank,Is that same a as recent version,Plz. let me know which one you did?Also I'm very poor at behav.what should I do?

Once again congrats & best of luck with future steps
regards
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »