Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmles_cs go GET A JOB AND LIFE - ztruth
now he is using wwwusmlecskom, usmles_cs, rock_cs are all the same person as a username to promote his site, it is truly disgusting how this person is advertising, he failed so many students, everyone watchout and beware of this guy he will steal your money....dont fall for it
yeah I agree with all of you, sami roshen is a crook
I also failed with wwwusmlecskom, please stay away from it guys, I should have seen this post earlier I am so stupid to beleive an IMG to teach me
yeah I also failed with wwwusmlecskom usmles_cs was ineffective and I wasted my money dont waste your time
b ump
bump
bump
interesting thread this is....is all this true?
becoz I took the Kaplan course and Dr.Imran was actually hired by Kaplan to teach the Kaplan CS class....and I was a student in his Kaplan class ...

On what basis are you all saying that he is not a doc...?...what is going on??....
Again...I am not adddvertising for anybody...I am a student who failed CS unfortunately ...and will be taking it again next year...I failed becoz I got nervous!!...not becoz of the kaplan course that I took. I actually recommend kaplan. The rest...I am surprised to find such a huge 6 page thread about this....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »